• Show
Clear All

• G535
    replied
    The car's been sold long ago.

Leave a comment:

• jackjamesw910i
    replied
    stunning car, everything about it is right, not a thing i would change and im a picky bugger

Leave a comment:

• Maverick11
    replied
    Congrats man its absolutely incredible. Great fitment and love the wheel choice.

Leave a comment:

• stinkinrich
    replied
    Probably just Amber lense repair tape

Leave a comment:

• pecs
    replied
    What did you use on the rear to make them amber???

Leave a comment:

• jungleman
    Guest replied
    another fxxxing e36! i say another fxxxing awesome e36 outstanding job!!

Leave a comment:

• josiahs
    replied
    Seeing this made my day at e38 <3

Leave a comment:

• Bystrov
    replied
    one of my most favorite e36s out there.... it inspired me to slamm mine when i had it.

Leave a comment:

• stinkinrich
    replied
    Urgh just awesome. Did the same Amber mod on my rears, defo better than m3's

Leave a comment:

• DopeStep
    replied
    The fronts are cambered Jorge, i guess its just the difference in camber front to rear that makes it look like nothing, but theres at least 3 degrees upfront.. Crazy huh.

Leave a comment:

• Jorge
    replied
    Looks so much better now the rear is sitting lower, the front is desperate for a bit of camber to match it.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymoose
    replied
    <3

Leave a comment:

• DopeStep
    replied
    Sooooo its been ages since ive touched this thread, so appologies for that!

I havent been upto a massive amount, been enjoying the shows this year, enjoying life and fixing the car every now and again. In the meantime i managed to pick up a genuine m3 rear bumper, and a twin upswept exhaust, which sounds pure naaaasty with the decat and no mid box and lost the white reverse lights on the tails
    I lowered it a couple more mm upfront just to try and even out the tuck and dialed the camber in a bit more to try and reduce how quickly i go through tyres.

So i smashed my sump on a bunch of cats eyes whilst driving to work a while back..

Here's a couple rollers from a couple months back when i first fitted the m3 rear..

Heres a seriously over edited pic that shows the exhaust and all amber rears

But thats about it for now im afraid. Should have a whole load of new pics to share very soon.

<3

Leave a comment:

• getz
    replied
    loves those wheels

Leave a comment:

• jzhang1013
    replied
    SICK AS FUK!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X