- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• Perfect car!
        Stanceomaniak!

Comment

• ahhh the uk killing it with the fringe lol e36 not bad either

Comment

• Hahahaha!

Control arms are just cheap something or other reps off ebay for now until i save some more cashish!
            Just dropped one of the breytons off to an engineering shop to get the barrel welded up after cracking it on the motorway a few weeks ago Not stoked!

Thanks for the pictors Rich! I need to find James' from the weekend!

Comment

• James' photos, i never cease to please!

The obliterated arch from a separate motorway related incident. Should have this painted and sorted soon....

And most definitely my favourite pic of the car so far!

This weekend should see a few changes, back needs to be lower as the uneven tyre tuck annoys me so ill have a play with a grinder i think. And in the near future ill be going down to a 195/40 upfront and go a bit lower there too!

Comment

• how the fck are u able to roll like that?i'm scraping all over and i'm not that low yet.
                anyway...i missed a set of breyton's ...i thought they look weird on e36 but i was wrong
                they look sick!

Comment

• So some carnage last few days, totally ripped off the fuel filter, put a hole in the cat and anhialated the chassis rails. It's about 10mm lower upfront and maybe 20-30mm lower outback new legit pics soon! <3

Comment

• you wasnt messing about when you said it was going to go lower then! haha
                    amazing, looking forward to the pics man
                    L I K E H E L L D E S I G N

Comment

• You'll ruin it going lower, I'd stop trying to be all cool by trying to get it stupidly low when it looks perfect at the minute, doesn't need a thing changing.

Comment

• Youve never met me Jorge so dont make assumptions as to why i do things.

Yeh Josh, i told you man, it had to be done.

This sort of shows its lower, but like i said legit pics soon. <3

Comment

• Lower at rear?! How man?

And basically for going lower in general.
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• Its sat rim all round now, maybe needs to go a tad more upfront, but that'll require some smaller tyres and some major coilovers customisation... It'll get done soon.

The rears have lost 2 coils and have the adjusters back it to keep shit tight, and then bumpstopped the fuck outta the dampers so its nice and firm and doesnt rub

Comment

• wowww, when i grow up i wanna be just like you!! hahaha loving your e36 ALOT mate!!! damn it makes my e46 looks like shiettt...keep up the good work man!!

Comment

• Alright man, what about centre caps on the wheels?

Comment

Working...
                                X