my kraut burner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

Where did you get the turn indicator lights? I have been trying to find some like that and cant seam to get any with arrows on them. I like the car a lot!

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      Where did you get the turn indicator lights? I have been trying to find some like that and cant seam to get any with arrows on them. I like the car a lot!
      i got them from one of my work suppliers. not sure what they cost(boss didnt want me to pay for them, so bonus for me).

just did a quick google search, and theres a place on ebay uk selling them

thats exactly what i bought, then i converted them to LED

Comment

• Nice thanks!

Comment

• WOW! how did i miss this thread? amazing build, keep it up!
          1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
          I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

• subbed!!!!!!

Comment

• still got lots to do, but working on getting it on wheels again, so i can move it out the shed for a cleanup, and so i can put the e36 in there in a month or so for stuff

gotta find my parts for the steering rack and put that back together next

Comment

• Those wheels just fit so well with that car. I am liking it.
                Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
                Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• first time the back ends been on the ground in over 12 months!! control arms bolted in pretty good, as with diff(still have to sort out output flanges for other center). exhaust is in a shit of a spot now, cant get the inner control arm nut on.

Comment

• threw in a spare steering rack today(close ratio rack is getting a redo, the pinion gear was never seated properly and had some movement, fixing that when i find all the bits again), threw both calipers and rotors on and some wheels, then took it off the stands.

in doing so i forgot how low it was and got the tailshaft and a driveshaft stuck under it :p

will drag it outside next weekend to do some shed organising in preparation for the new motor for the e36. might even give the e21 a quick bath, get all the coal dust off it

Comment

• e21 sees the light of day for the first time in around 18 months, gave her a quick bath, and took some photos.

might bring the front of the front flares + spoiler up a bit higher

might get the rusty roof cleaned up before shes on the road again

maybe do something with the bonnet too

couple interior shots. *note the lack of speakers or center console* will have to repaint the floor sometime

and finish off the few bits of wiring left

and a couple engine bay shots, coz i know people will ask

Comment

• watanabe rs

or simmons v4

hmm...

Comment

• definitely the simmons

i'm watching this

Comment

• Get the simmis primo

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• still got the simmons, but i was perusing ebay uk the other week and found these. they are now in my possession and await rebarreling to fit the flares

PLS Sport 4

Comment

• Ohh........... NICE!

Comment

Working...
                                X