No announcement yet.

Slammed Holden Gemini/ISUZU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about Australia, but here in the states they really need to re-test the ADULT drivers after a certain age, which they don't hence there is some really crazy ones on the road...sorry to hear about the Holden, I hope you find one....

Comment

Word. They should have to retake their driving test every year after 63, and score a 90 or higher because they have been driving for so long and shouldn't need only a 70 to pass.

Comment

the late 80's/early 90's gemini was actually the original saturn concept before they decided to use the plastic panels. since they already did all the work designing it they sold it as a gemini.

Comment

Originally posted by michaele30 View Post
          Not sure about Australia, but here in the states they really need to re-test the ADULT drivers after a certain age, which they don't hence there is some really crazy ones on the road...sorry to hear about the Holden, I hope you find one....
          No Im almost certain that they are in every country....

Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I dont mind round abouts. Especially when i was driving my 240 in the rain We had a few near me when I lived at home and there is quite a few in Wilmington.

My friend also had his E30 totaled when an old lady (much like the picture above) t-boned him and pushed him up over a curb because she did not yield, plus she was doin like 30
            Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 10-25-2009, 10:55 AM.
            -Brandon-

Comment

Still trying to find another 1 not an easy task..

May have to Broaden my Horizons for the Next StanceWorks project lol

Probably should of got my dads 83 beema he gave away lol

Comment

Originally posted by codytheoutlaw View Post
                the late 80's/early 90's gemini was actually the original saturn concept before they decided to use the plastic panels. since they already did all the work designing it they sold it as a gemini.
                the Gemini as acctualy based on Opel Kadett from 74-79

this is my old 76 Opel Kadett:

Last edited by Spiff; 11-15-2009, 04:29 AM. Reason: pic not working
                www.bimmers.no

If something's hard to do, it's not worth doing. -Homer Simpson

Comment

That was a sweet looking car shame it got wrecked as for roundabouts we got crap loads of them in the UK we got 5 that all link up together just down the road were i live
                  Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Best iPhone accessory I have ever had..!

Comment

I'm in this thread just for the talk on roundabouts!

I drive through 6 of them on a daily basis, 3 in my street and then we have this crazy intersection:

It's safe to say that this is regular 1am drift practice for a lot of locals.

Although there is a cop shop on one corner XD

Comment

I rather have 6 roundabouts in a row than 6 traffic lights. Traffic lights suck balls.
                        Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                        Oh, and your car too.

Comment

Your other Holden, is it basically a Pontiac G8 GT? Looks like you got a blower on it too? 6.0L? Sweet car

Comment

narley little car, always cool to see something different

Comment

I <3 roundabouts

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                              Originally posted by nickskater09
                              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

where i live there are no traffic lights, only round abouts

nearest traffic light is 400k's away

Comment

Working...
                                X