No announcement yet.

e46 M3 'money pit'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your M3 looks amazing! loving the current fitment and the CF touches, all works soo well.

Also loving your old cars aswell! Cant wait to see more progress on your current. Top work man!

Comment

Very well done. Looking forward to see what do with the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Exorcist View Post
        Seems like the track days did their job to the exhaust.. It changed color a bit.
        Thats some wank factor if iv'e ever seen some.

Pretty awesome tho

Comment

^^^ agree! this entire thread is an EPIC WIN >>> insert DROOL HERE <<<

Love the E46's so much! your other cars are also Legen.... wait for it DARY!! looking!

Comment

Omg! I just.. That thing is just beautiful.. I'm jealous man..

Comment

Can't wait for more updates on this! Any rolling shots/video's available???

Loving the work. M5 looked awesome too!

Comment

Love your car mate, what else you got planneD?
                9rk
                Drives: Nissan Skyline R32
                -------------------------------------------------------------
                Media Administrator/ Videographer:
                http://www.castlecombecircuit.co.uk/ and http://vimeo.com/togethia

Comment

Is that cosmosschwarz? Color is so nice.

Love what you've been doing to it.

Comment

this is soo hot! keep spending lol

Comment

anything new? swap out coilovers to kw v2's and go lower

Comment

Very nice! I see we share tastes in modding can't wait to see more.

Comment

sick!

Comment

Holy hell.. I've pretty much forgotten about updating this.

So let's see..

Let me start by saying I'm one individual who knows nothing about electrical systems and just plain HATES wiring. I **** wire taps and odd wires running through engine bay. I've read a few DIY's about angel eyes installs and drawn the conclusion that it's not for me.

But after I was venting out my fustration on the forum I was contacted by umnitza representative who told me he might be able to help.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and an Umnitza Orion V2 box with t10 custom harness appears in the mail.

The box

I acknowledge myself not to be the easiest customer, one that knows what he wants. I wanted a harness that would not require wire taps or kilometer long wirings to be run through engine bay.. something I could handle. The euro E46 has a park light with W5W bulb in the inner housing and in my mind utilizing that would be the ideal solution. Plug it straight into the euro park light and remain all it's oem functions. I was also very clear that I didn't want any check control issues with burn out lights etc.

Wiring harness

Seems to be working. The normal park light disconnected and the harness plugged in. No issues with check control etc.

Old vs new (sorry about the crappy shots, no tripod so)

More shots (again sorry)

I swapped the exhaust with SS race which sounds a lot better..

A section 2 resonated SS pipe will also be installed.

I didn't really feel like going the CSL look route since it seems to be the default thing everyone does so I picked up a set of original AC Schnitzer parts. The front lip I managed to find second hand since I was quoted 1800euros for it new.

And some more stuff coming..
                            Also drove the car first time today after the winter..

Comment

So much win in that last post !!!

Sick M3 Man !

Comment

Awesomeness! Love these cars.

Comment

Working...
                                X