1972 bay window bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Okoye View Post
    definitely looking forward to the finished product.

cut the roof for a rag top?
    yeah im not sure if i want a ragtop right now i might in the future but yeah haha i
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
    Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

soo actually i am planning on fixing the motor like i said and then by floor pans or w/e and make that all nice and then imma slam it aand then im thinking painting the bus pettty blue and bright white on top with smoked lights and black accessories like the window chrome and stuff and i wanna get som bbs rs-gt's haha i think it will work
      the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

hey are you going to the v2lab meet in Orlando this weekend? I might need help tomorrow putting my exhaust in.
        Instagram: danimal._
        Mercedes Build Thread
        Falcon Build Thread

Comment

idk am i???

Comment

Wow you've got that bus really cheap. Over here in the Netherlands they charge you about 6000 euro for such a bus.

And I like your ideas a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by NewNoise View Post
              Some RS's on that would swag your f***** town away
              A friend of mine owns this bus. He just restored it and did an awesome job. They aren't rs's but the bus still is fucking cool.

sigpic
              GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Originally posted by M.Masselink View Post
                Wow you've got that bus really cheap. Over here in the Netherlands they charge you about 6000 euro for such a bus.

And I like your ideas a lot!
                i mean they are usually alot over here haha but i guess this one was like a barn find

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
                  A friend of mine owns this bus. He just restored it and did an awesome job. They aren't rs's but the bus still is fucking cool.

i mean that looks really sick haha but it needs moar low lol like when my bus finally gets lowered its going to be eating pavements haha

Comment

any suggestions for paint?

Comment

patina.. and with that wheel selection is gunna be some work. fab work to lay out. from what i've seen and heard
                      513 OG

Comment

Originally posted by snake24 View Post
                        patina.. and with that wheel selection is gunna be some work. fab work to lay out. from what i've seen and heard
                        well i am gonna have some rust and bondo for a while on it but i think imma paint it after lowering and boring all the body wolrk i think its gonna be tight

Comment

thanks for the powdercoating coupon bro, already kno wat i'm gonna use it for My car should be done by this weekend hopefully and after I get it fixed I can help work more on your car cause I'll have transportation lol.
                          Instagram: danimal._
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post

I rest my case, this is exactly how i imagined it would look. Mad creds to your friend!

Comment

a lil more rake wouldn't hurt noone on the above bus

and maybe some negative camber in front instead of positive lol
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

this looks awesome, cant wait to see where it goes

Comment

Working...
                                X