No announcement yet.

1972 bay window bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What transmission are you planning on using to mount up to the vr6 and get a proper rwd setup? (lazy to look back if you mentioned it)

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• yay for pictures! I'm pumped on the update. Progress is progress. Keep it up, you'll be pimpin' ladies with that exhaust tip in no time.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
        yay for pictures! I'm pumped on the update. Progress is progress. Keep it up, you'll be pimpin' ladies with that exhaust tip in no time.
        For sure man, lol thanks!
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
        Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
          What transmission are you planning on using to mount up to the vr6 and get a proper rwd setup? (lazy to look back if you mentioned it)
          IF the vr happens, its going to be a rebuilt 6 rib tranny, Im thinking a built performance aircooled motor, sorry i change my mind way to much lol
          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.

Comment

• Haha I hear ya... Just remember these buse enginesneed to move all that metal. So get something with torx

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Yeah, if i keep a aircooled motor, im going turbo, and electric fans and everything lol, want like 230whp lol

Comment

• Smallest little update, I primered a door, inside, Took out the speakers, Got the radio in, GOT IT RUNNING, and some small shit, Bodywork, whatever, lol, Im buying a car to be a daily tomorrow, so ill have some more fun with the bus, and not worry about times as much. But I'm going to do suspension work tonight. I really want to drive that thing again. Its running on all four now, and is running better than ever, never felt like it had as much compression out of the exhaust as it does now, with rebuilt carbs, and tweaking with timing, i guess it did alot, here is the only pic i have now, will get some more tonight hopefully.

Thanks to all of you guys who are still actually reading this, lol

Comment

• yeahhhhh!

Keep it up son!

And MOST MORE PICS.

Comment

• Thanks man,, sure will lol

Comment

• Inspiration for me man. Good work, and keep it aircooled! :p
                      Cactus Green B5 A4.

Comment

• I will don't worry! and thanks. but, i don't know how I'm inspiration lol, i really haven't done anything cool(yet)

Comment

• Something is telling me monoblocks would look ill as f*ck on this thing

Comment

• mmm, yes, it needs paint and suspension work first lol

Comment

• just read all of this. just take your time.

i want a dumped bus
                              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                              Got Drop??

Comment

• yeah man! its... getting there lol, after a small drop, its going to the paint booth, then its going to get a little more low, going about 5.5-6.5 inches lower than stock, for now anyway, and painted, i cant wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X