Clear All

• I love how much progress you make and how quickly

One of my favorite builds on here
    Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• I'm so excited to see this done! So much quality work has gone into this, much respect from me.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• the recent progress is looking stunning.

the rear shot with the bumper mocked up really makes me want you to powder the wheel centers a nice champagne color, and matching color on the bumpers and a few other details. Offset the white a little but without a ton of contrast.
        sigpic
        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• Killin' it.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• You should hit up (meet up) with couttsdesign and get him to build you a copy of his rear-end. E30 diff with perfect axles and custom diff mounts.
            Would make for a nice rear end to support future f20c mods

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• I've never been so exited for someone else's car in my life! lol You make shit happen! Will we be honored with the presence of your car at Bimmerfest this spring?

Comment

• Agree with zumjosh, also I have that jack, and those shoes, twinsies!

https://www.facebook.com/CltchLrdsDrpPnties

Comment

• I like what you are doing with the brakes. Thats about the only system on a car I have never completely rebuilt so fare. I plan on tackling a boosterles set up on my next 02 build.

Comment

• It keeps getting better! I love what you doing man!

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
                    Originally posted by nickskater09
                    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• damn... clicked this thread at the time I should go to bed, got through all 60 pages at 3:14 am... kids woke up at 6:30! need sleep right now!
                      love every bit of this build!!! keep the update's coming! keep up the awesome good work!
                      subscribed!

Comment

• f.u.

no really FUCK YOU

and i mean that in the nicest possible non homo way

that little 02 is just coming along so awesomely

and the bike is looking sweet too

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                        http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• I thought you'd be blocking forever! So great to see this nearing completion (if that's even a thing). This is definitely my favourite build on this forum
                          God bless this mess

Comment

• If god ever built a car it would be you who built it for him.

Speechless in your work

Comment

• i dunno, i was feelin it bumperless...but who am i? lol.
                              Great job so far!

Comment

• Appreciate it everyone! Making some more changes to the pedal box. The clearances are insane and I don't really want to notch the frame rail, so I came up with this haha. May not look pretty, but should function nicely... might need a skid plate though....

Comment

Working...
                                X