Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <33333333333

Comment

• have you worked with the aem ecu before? is it pretty intuitive or does it require training and reseach?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
      Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

• So sick! I love this thing!
        NathanHeeney.com

Comment

• So siked to see you got the ecu
          We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• I keep blowing fuses with the wiring harness so I took a break to work on the bike. Fixed the dent on the tank and painted everything to keep the rust down.

tomshouse516- went with just mounting it straight to the bike. Going to spring the seat when I get time for the hardtail.

Comment

• fuckin' A.
              that looks 1000x better black.

Comment

• Hey, Heist, have you driven the bike with that seat. Man, looks painful....

Comment

• Great build heist. Love your work bud.

Comment

• love the build mate.

looks so classically clean with clean glass and black trims, and with silver+polished wheels - timeless combo!

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. I promise car updates next.

Just going to build an exhaust and wrap it next. After that its time to ride!

Comment

• Damn man the bike came out amazing. I hope to see some car stuff soon!

Seriously some amazing work man
                        We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• golf clap

Comment

• bad ass bike man

Comment

• Gnarly build bro!

Either it wasnt mentioned, or I was just too busy droolin' over the photos; care to tell us a little about the shoes (size, width, offset)?

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                                Well first off..... its not for everyone.

I really have no background and just started getting into this in the last few years. I just turned 21 and started taking interest into cars when I was probably 16 or 17. I'm going to school for a business marketing degree haha, nothing to do with anything mechanical. What it comes down to is how much patience and drive you have. For example, on my 18th birthday I spent the day sanding down a G35 sedan to paint it myself in my garage. Just going for it and not looking back has always been my outlook with these projects. Almost all of my learning comes from google, forums, and my father has been really helpful pointing me in the right direction over the years.

I would spend the time doing the research. Understand what its going to take is the most important part to the project when you're just starting out. Taking into consideration tools, funds, and what you really want. Anyways enough ranting, just go for it! Good luck
                                sorry for taking my time answering, i was on vacation.

Applause for your attitude then, you'd better keep it that way.
                                Thanks a lot for your advice! I think i'll get myself a cheap e30 or e36 next year, put it next to my company car and - as you said - just go for it.
                                Maybe i'll ask you for advice when its time

Keep up the good work man, i'll always keep an eye on this thread.
                                i take photos of cars @nicetounfriendyou

Comment

Working...
                                X