No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still trying to get more information on the wiring for the F20C if anyone can point me to some useful diagrams....

Made some new rear subframe braces. The roll cage pulled the floor so the old ones didn't work anymore... plus one side was tweaked and I wanted to beef them up.

Last edited by Heist; 05-13-2012, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• HONDA CIVIC SI 1999-2000 / ACURAINTEGRA (ALL MODELS) 2000 / S2000 2000-2004B16A / B18C / F20CECU LOCATION- 4S2000 ECU LOCATION- 4 (Driver Side)Pressure Sensor Type

you want the 6th one down

CHART EXPLANATION
      B- 12 volt ignition
      U- 12 volt battery
      E- ECU Ground
      P- Pressure sensor, Air flow signal(Note: some applications have multiple “P” signals-Use P(AFR) for AFR and P(FCD) for FCD)I- RPM signal
      S- Speed Sensor
      T- Throttle Position Sensor
      #- Injector Signal
      Last edited by ZammoTheChoppa; 05-13-2012, 10:38 PM.

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
      http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• sorry this is the pic i meant to post instead of that last jumble

Comment

• some more good f20c info can be found in the links below if your still having issues

you may need membership to view some pics?

some good info on 86 swap

wiring into AE86 has a few labled pics

gerneral tech FAQ on S2000s good fault diag section
          UK & Ireland S2000 Community - Technical FAQ v2.1 - Here's the UK forum's tech faq. It is a joint effort by many of the UK owners and covers a lot of the questions which are asked on a regular basis, plus a number of very important technical issues which you will probably be unaware of (especially since most of the UK...

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
            Still trying to get more information on the wiring for the F20C if anyone can point me to some useful diagrams....
            A guy I know who lives in Sacramento CA just finished an F20 powered 2002 a few weeks ago.
            This is his Facebook group.
            This is the open CAtuned page. This is a place for all Automotive. News, reviews, pictures, and much more!

And this is his user name on R3V
            catuned
            Build thread.
            This is the place to keep everyone at R3VLimited updated on the new and different projects you're doing on your E30

I am sure he would give you some help. He a super chill guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
              Made some new rear subframe braces. The roll cage pulled the floor so the old ones didn't work anymore... plus one side was tweaked and I wanted to beef them up.

would steel plate not be better for this application? (ie. give similar strength to your new setup, but with a lower profile and therefore more ground clearance). the reason i say, is that you wouldn't want that catching on anything and damaging the subframe
              sigpic
              Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
              Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
              Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• ZammoTheChoppa- GREAT! thank you I will check them all out later today.
                340i- initially i had the same thoughts, but the sway bar is just as low. Once the side skirts are on they will be at the same height so if something grabs I'm pretty much screwed as is.
                I actually hope it just drags on the flat bars instead of the sways or skirts.

Comment

• deutschman- thanks! I sent him a PM on 2002 hopefully he can send me some good info.

Comment

• i bet you get an SW write up when you finish this

Comment

• I really hope you get a write up when it's done. definitely one of the most unique '02s out there.
                      tumblr
                      flickr
                      instagram

Comment

• if you don't find what you need wiring diagram wise, send a message to skrapez on here. he owns schiff auto literature, a company that sells pretty comprehensive digital service manuals.

Comment

• would have been perfect tho

Comment

• Going to try to document the F20 swap for others that might do it in the future.

Got my side skirts, removed the AC compressor, and fitted a new belt. The skirts are going to need some serious work, but should really clean up the lines. They will be cut and extended to match my custom flares.

Comment

• are those skirts designed for the '02?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• NIce finally some good updates. And yes please document every bit of the F20 swap! I'm sure a lot of fab work will be needed, so feel free to use the go pro

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X