No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started looking at this thread at 10:27pm ended on page 27 at 1:38am. this build is insane i love everything about it. you have done an amazing job and it is very very insperational to see someone work so hard for the visions and concepts that they have in there head to achieve what they want not what society wants. glad to see that you are building this for you to enjoy. cant wait to see what you have in store for the future and am glad to see that there are people like you doing this for the love of the car and your personal gradification.
    -Cheers

Comment

• I almost forgot about S2000 engine that You want to put in, because of this amazing fenders.

This build is incredible

BTW

I **** U when I see the weather U got there!

Comment

• Special!!!!

Comment

• Oh lord

Comment

• Holy Fuck your Neighbors must be jelly

Comment

• I want

Comment

• Love it dude.. Not a BM guy but love this.. Damm..

Comment

• how are those fenders lookin? Did you need to smooth them out with any bondo/fiberglass or are they pure metal?

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• fucking rights buddy looking great!
                    1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
                    I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

• -spatakula
                      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Y U NO LIKE SOLOAUTOMAG?!?!?!

Comment

• I did not know that this build was sooooooo extensive from what you posted on the '02 FAQ! Great work! This build thread will help me a lot with my '02. Hope I can see this car in person some day. Subscribed.

Comment

• I love how it is looking. Excellent work. I shared your build on my FB page: http://www.facebook.com/vintageeuropean

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

• unbelievable work!

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words like always everyone!

Sorry for lagging on updates. Progress has been slow since the spring semester started. Just been sanding a couple hours when I can.

As you can see I had to use a little bondo since the weld pulled the metal in slightly. It looks thick, but thats just because I didn't sand the front yet it should be very very thin! The back are pretty close to being ready for primer and last minute touch ups.

Couple pics

Comment

• Damn, after the first pic I imagined a black on gold scheme and i climaxed.

Comment

Working...
                                X