No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love your car and the roses are awesome. Checked out your website but couldn't find out if you do international shipping yet?

Comment

• Yes the oven is in the garage!

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
      Love your car and the roses are awesome. Checked out your website but couldn't find out if you do international shipping yet?
      I do have international shipping. Once you get to checkout you can pick priority international or parcel. Thanks for the interest!

Comment

• With the oven in the garage are you gonna start delivering pizzas in the 02?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradi View Post
          With the oven in the garage are you gonna start delivering pizzas in the 02?
          Fastest Pizza delivery in town.

Comment

• nice to see more of the 02.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              nice to see more of the 02.....
              should be seeing a lot more of it. Goal is to finally get it tuned on a dyno after sema if I can find a good tuner near me for a decent price.

Comment

• Originally posted by #MrBenz View Post
                Wait, is your oven is your garage?
                After you bake powder coated parts in an oven you do not want to cook in it again.

Comment

• The quality of work going on here is unbelievable! Those roses are amazing too, keep up the good work!
                  Instagram: @_davidjackson

The Stanced Tib Build Thread

Comment

• ugh, sounds so nice
                    sigpic

Comment

• this makes me really want to learn how to weld and start really messing with my e28.
                      awesome work dude, i want to see this in person sometime.

gimme a sec (e28 build)

Comment

• Thanks everyone! Check out the video my friend is working on. I think he's debating making a short film at this point.
                        (really recommend going to youtube to watch these, much better quality)

Comment

• Love your craftsmanship man. Still gotta order a rose from you. Loving the video!
                          Instagram : @SHMVNY_GVNG

Comment

• Your personal progression in this thread was worth the read, going from fiberglass to the MK1 fenders, your welding skills, everything. The car is beautiful, I'm amazed at how this turned out. At first I was like "oh jesus, look at those welds :/ Oh my, fiberglass and bondo. I'm scared for this car" to "HOLY SHITE that's incredible." Absolutely amazing work. Keep it up.

Also. What's the name of the song in the last video.

Comment

• ^^^ massive attack- angel

Directed by Walter SternDiscover more about this classic song and the Mezzanine album here: http://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/massive-attack-make-no-1-wi...

Comment

• side exhaust and sound had me like...

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X