Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
    Get two pairs of rear MK1 fenders, one set of driver's side and one set of passenger's, and you'll be ready to rock
    I understand that. Theres two rear drivers and two rear passengers to choose from. So do I get the small ones or larger ones? How much did you pay for yours? And will it matter which ones I get? Lol sorry for so many questions
    Originally posted by evilstar View Post
    sounds like he is saying there are 2 different rears. large rears and small rears. he is not sure which set of rears to get. unless I am mistaken.
    You sir are right on the money. Small set of rears and large set.
    Last edited by luismpr; 08-23-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Anyone know? Lol

Comment

• They have a small front and a large rear. Unless someone came out with larger rear sections for the MK1's... I'm not sure at that point. I would ask for some photos and dimensions. If they are a lot larger it may destroy the lines. I had to scale down the flares in the rear to make them flow better as is.

Sorry I have been mia for so long. I usually only post on instagram lately, but I will start bringing back some big posts as I dig into some new projects for the 02.

Comment

• Something I started on today. It's a dual chamber catch can that has offset in/outlets. I wanted something that could be mounted at an angle, didn't need any fabric inside, and still functioned. Hopefully I can get more done this weekend if the fittings come.

Catch can and moved the radiator to make more room up front... I'm sure everyone is starting to catch my direction.

Comment

• Just went through all 80 pages. Great work!

Comment

• The more I look at this thread, the more I fall in love with this car.

Fantastic work Heist!

Comment

• Escalating quickly yet again.

Comment

• Good lord. Still blows my mind.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Oh shit, that doesn't look good, but then again I don't really know what's going on. I hope those are happy metal shavings and not sad metal shavings

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                      Catch can and moved the radiator to make more room up front... I'm sure everyone is starting to catch my direction.
                      Oooh. I know what's going on. Please continue.
                      BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                      Merc 190E - Sold
                      BMW 635CSi - Project
                      Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                      Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

• thats a lot of shavings inside the VC.. not sure i believe what that picture is leading us to believe
                        sigpic
                        1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                        1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• the engine did not make those shavings

heist is up to some tricks

Comment

• I was thinking that looks a lot like swarf from drilling through something. I'm intrigued as to what shenanigans are afoot.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

• Wow. Read through the whole thread about 4 times. AMAZING. you are super talented. keep up the good work. The '02 looks awesome.

Comment

• I'll add to the bandwagon of reading all the way through the thread. Very helpful and inspirational. Your website has answered a lot of my painting questions also.

Your camera work is astounding, what are you using? If I've missed it, very sorry.

Beautiful car and build. Can't wait to see what's next
                                My Accord Build

Instagram: @puzzlemaster94

Comment

Working...
                                X