No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great build ! I like it, which rims are you going to mount ?

Comment

• the work vsxx

Comment

• The more I see of your build, the more I love it. Amazing work, and keep it coming!
        Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• why did you fiberglass the fenders?

Comment

• BMW Space Grey would look amazing and still stay true to the BMW roots. Sick build, I'll definitely be watching this. Keep it up!

Comment

• Francois Dillinger- To build up a layer prior to bondo. It has more flex and strength. I don't want it cracking just taking the long route. Yes bmw space grey would look good never thought of that thanks!

Comment

• hm. seems to me that would be more prone to cracking than spending some quality time with a grinder and hammer/dolly set minimizing the use of body filler.

Comment

• This is so awesome it makes my heart hurt. Also my arms cuz I have gone back to working on the E30.

Comment

• another day. Tried bleeding the brakes, but one of the fittings was wrong and leaking....... so I sanded.......

yeah gutter with no shoes. hood build.

arch looks terrible at this angle with the wide angle....

Comment

• Duuuude. This is so tits. All for the love of the Stance haha. My respect goes out to you, this is an awesome build man.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• i am really liking the look of this!
                        get a skim of filler and some primer on asap so we can get a better idea of what it'll look like!
                        keep it up!

Comment

• love this thing
                          Flickr

Comment

• So much work gone into this! good skills!

Comment

• Got all the brakes hooked up and was able to actually drive up the driveway what a great feeling. The front and back BBK brakes are insane locked up all 4 tires without even trying. anyways some pictures

Comment

• So pissed the rear tire is just too big. Looks like I'm going to run some decent stretch with 225/35/17 on 10" in the rear.

beat the piss out of the inner fender with a big hammer . the tire was rubbing, but now were rolling!

Comment

Working...
                                X