• Show
Clear All

• Black looks rich but white is so easy to take care of

http://www.catuned.com
    sales@catuned.com

Comment

• Originally posted by catuned View Post
      Black looks rich but white is so easy to take care of
      totally agree. For a driveway paint job, white was the only realistic option to hide all the flaws

Comment

• damn.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• I can't believe I got my wife to see a thread on Stanceworks. At first she was like oh no, then she was like oh, and now she like no because it always stops and we have to wait. She's more interested in this then in the Walking Dead.
          This is STANCEWORKS!

Comment

• Black grills and kidneys at the front and black shaved bumper at the rear. Everything about this car is so complimentary! Well thought out Heist!

Comment

• Saw you post up on Cubbychowder's build thread about the bullet mirrors. I was considering these for my 02 build while I still had it. Not sure if you want to stay classy and chrome. I though these were kinda slick.
              The classic black teardrop Vitaloni Mach 1 flat lens mirror can be mounted on a fender, door (911RSR), or on a raised platform (Can-Am and other sports racers).

Comment

• That black bumper looks like a mirror! Well done!
                What spray gun are you using?
                Last edited by M M; 01-16-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• deutschman- damn those are pretty cool. I'm probably going to only run the driver side mirror, so that might be more fitting. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks everyone. I'm using a hf hvlp gun . It's all in the preparation and colorsanding. Can't wait to see what the black looks like after a few cuts...

Comment

• I just finished going through all 61 pages of this thread, and what i've really learned is how much more I need to learn. I just did my first weld ever yesterday, and reading this and seeing all the progress just makes me want to go back out and keep practicing! Who knows, maybe someday i'll be posting pictures of me attempting my own set of custom fenders
                    Instagram @emcsquared90
                    Impala SS build "Lowering the Daily"

Comment

• I vote for the black ! I realllly like it
                      C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• You will not let us down...

unless you quit.

but you won't.

right?
                        Lucas
                        Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                        Originally posted by LCG
                        High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Saw this on instagram before it was cool.
                          Seriously man, this car is just insane.
                          What are your plans with the f20c? Turbo? Stacks?
                          "A bad apple, like an unemployed macintosh"

Comment

• engine will not stay stock, but nothing set in stone for the future. One step at a time haha

Comment

• All this metal is probably starting to get expensive. Hahaha

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Heist: I have to tell you, as somewhat of a purist for 2002s, as in I would never want to do an engine swap on my '72 tii since it's numbers matching, I can really appreciate what you are doing. I really love seeing the work that you put into this car. It definitely deserves it, and you are doing an awesome job with all the fab work. Keep up the awesome work! This is going to be sick when you finish!
                                tumblr
                                flickr
                                instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X