White UK E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White UK E30

Got my self a E30 a few weeks ago since buying it i have raised the engine 10mm (blitzed the sump on day two of ownership) and fitted my RM's 7.5 front and 8 rears, et13 and et8 respectively (i think ). The rears have had 10mm spacers and stud conversion since the pics to bring the et down to 8, also i have swapped the pressed plates out for regular UK ones.

Heres a few pics with my mates cars

recent photo after fitting spaces

before spacers

after

Plans are to fit Gaz coilovers some 16" and try and make it a little faster along with some paint.
    Last edited by Palmer E30; 03-07-2011, 05:12 PM.

looking good fella!

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
    I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Looks nice, can't beat a white E30. coming along to the meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
        Looks nice, can't beat a white E30. coming along to the meet?
        which meet? Thanks, still got a long way to go but it'll get there

Comment

In Milton Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
            ah i would love to like but its 233 miles from mine mayby if i have to pick something up from down that way one time i'll come

Comment

looks clean mate! what'd you do to raise the engine, any issues in doing that?

Comment

dirty clean!

IG: awscarguy
                '90 Jetta - TSI swapping
                '13.5 Jetta GLI - new daily toy
                Haus of Dub

Comment

Didn't notice I had those last two replies. I made some engine mount spacers from nylon at work, fairly simple just nylon disks 10mm thick with a bolt hole and location pin hole cut out. Took about 30 mins to fit but still smashed my sump 2 times after I raised it.

I have now fitted a RPM sump gaurd but I want to modify it to sit a little higher as it's only around 1/4 of an inch off the floor.

I also picked up two cheap pairs of wheels this week a pair of 16x8 rota grids and a pair of 16x7.5 tsw hockenheims (they where only £30 with tyres haha) will get some updated pictures up soon

Comment

Working...
                  X