No announcement yet.

Deutschbg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly none of your opinions matter to me. i thought stanceworks was zerotolerance on childish arguements. like the one that your causing cabeZzZzZzZzZ. you look like the biggest asshole this world can possibly offer. but im done here now. by bud.
    00' Volkswagon Beetle 2.0
    89' Nissan 240sx

Comment

I don't understand, you come here and show off a stock vehicle (sans europlates) to a site devoted to modified extremely lowered vehicles with boat loads of stickers. Why bitch? Just say hi, my car is stock and I hope it won't be blah blah blah. You lost a bunch of credibility creating a thread in the SHOWROOM about a STOCK beetle. Christ people are busting your balls for showing off a STOCK vehicle and you get all butt hurt. You are the one acting childing...mommy mommy the other kids are being meaaaaaaaaan to me :-(

Comment

LOL im one of the most neutral guys on this forum, i bash on no one, but your attitude deserves an exception, its your car, put whatever you like on your "attention needy" license plate, just dont post your stock 4x4 bug on a stance forum especially on the subforum dedicated to that fact, theres a build subforum for a reason

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

damn new beetles suck.. sorry
          Last edited by MikeG; 02-27-2011, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imojsimpsun View Post
            honestly none of your opinions matter to me. i thought stanceworks was zerotolerance on childish arguements. like the one that your causing cabeZzZzZzZzZ. you look like the biggest asshole this world can possibly offer. but im done here now. by bud.
            Yes. The Zero-Tolerance Policy is still in place.

However, posting a stock car in the showroom isn't advised.

I'm moving this to the build thread.

I look forward to your progress.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
              its your car, put whatever you like on your "attention needy" license plate, just dont post your stock 4x4 bug on a stance forum
              You just got owned, on stance|works, well done, much deserved.

I've stuck my neck out for a beetle in the recent past... Not so this time, gotsa man up and dry your eyes man, your car looks girly just like VW intended.

Comment

Damn, so sick!
                Never seen stock beetle before in my life.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

lol at Pavel

To the Op, Lower it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Csb

Comment

my post was an honest question, no sarcasm. hope i didnt offend anyone, just thought it could go either way

Comment

Working...
                      X