No announcement yet.

ffxbb6's Re-build/RHD conversion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props for u man....good work! one question....How does someone adjust to RHD cars?

Comment

• Originally posted by ffxbb6 View Post
      Missing skirts? Amazing build by the way. That engine is CLEAN!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeClass View Post
        Props for u man....good work! one question....How does someone adjust to RHD cars?
        You don't. You use common sense and leave it the way it was intended to drive on North American roads.

This build is great but I don't get the waste of time and money put into something to make it less useful and dangerous. Had I been able to afford swapping my Skyline to LHD I would have done it in a second.

Too each there own.

Like I said, it does look great.
        sigpic

Comment

• Well, at least he doesn't have to get out of his car to drop off the mail.....

Comment

• ^^^ Good point. Drive through windows are not ideal though, left hand turns at intersections suck, passing on single lane roads, shifting with your left hand, etc. If you have a LHD car as well then you often find yourself turning on the wipers when you mean to signal.

To the OP: Did you swap your side mirrors as well?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DGNeo View Post
              Missing skirts? Amazing build by the way. That engine is CLEAN!
              nahh i put them on last night

Originally posted by Supleme View Post
              You don't. You use common sense and leave it the way it was intended to drive on North American roads.

This build is great but I don't get the waste of time and money put into something to make it less useful and dangerous. Had I been able to afford swapping my Skyline to LHD I would have done it in a second.

Too each there own.

Like I said, it does look great.
              well i wanted something different.
              you dont really see any RHD 5th gen Preludes out there, i only know of 1 other 5th gen thats RHD. and i really didnt spend much on this build so, i think it was worth it

Originally posted by SeeClass View Post
              Well, at least he doesn't have to get out of his car to drop off the mail.....
              haha true

Originally posted by Supleme View Post
              ^^^ Good point. Drive through windows are not ideal though, left hand turns at intersections suck, passing on single lane roads, shifting with your left hand, etc. If you have a LHD car as well then you often find yourself turning on the wipers when you mean to signal.

To the OP: Did you swap your side mirrors as well?
              i never eat in my car so im fine with drive throughs
              but toll roads might be alittle tricky,lol

and yes all the mirrors are switched

Comment

• Comment

• Amazing ride. My favorite color to boot. Congrats on a top notch build. After owning three myself I find it hard to not pull the trigger on another.

Comment

• damn man great build.

Comment

• wel havnt been on here in a while
                      but heres a sneak peak of the new color

Comment

• That color looks beautiful, and just went through this whole thread.
                        Bravo for showing me how nice a prelude can look.

Comment

• I forgot you had a build thread on here Tae!

Love the Midori green by the way. Next time i'm out in Fairfax i'll hit a nigga up and check it out im person
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

• Looking awesome man! That colour works awesome with the wheels..
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• quick question...what did you use to clean up the block and tranny?? ive tried everything and can never get close to what yours looks like..
                              -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                                I forgot you had a build thread on here Tae!

Love the Midori green by the way. Next time i'm out in Fairfax i'll hit a nigga up and check it out im person
                                yeahh man hit me up
                                i still gotta put ur coils on,lol

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Looking awesome man! That colour works awesome with the wheels..
                                Thanks

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                                quick question...what did you use to clean up the block and tranny?? ive tried everything and can never get close to what yours looks like..
                                i used Purple Power then used a wire brush on a drill to clean it up
                                then sprayed it

Comment

Working...
                                X