Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon '72 Mini C20XE the build thread.... Finally!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need more threads like these

truly a build thread

maybe a lil too much for my taste

but props for the work and love u put in it!!!
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Truely astonishing car and build. I love and appreciate the level of detail, some say it's anal, but I agree that it's doing things properly. What is it like to drive on the road/track?

Comment

simply excellent work on every detail. Thanks for sharing

Comment

Cheers for the comments guys
          Yep its a bit of a handfull on the road
          With the torque steer,wide track, tiny steering wheel means you have to hold on hahaaa
          Cheers Dougie

Comment

that was so sick! the amount of effort/work u did to get all the carbon right and all the modifications to the different parts was crazy! excellent job man

Comment

Love it, amazing work. I think I would like it more if the wheels were tucked under the body more and it had smaller flares, but thats not enough to make me complain. Really like watching how you adapted all the little things such as the electric power steering and the alternator.

Comment

the devil is in the details, amazing work..........thanks for sharing!

Comment

... One of the most gorgeous builds I've ever seen. AMAZING.

Jesus Christ drives an E36.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Comment

pure beauty there's nothing else i can say but damn good job mate

Comment

Thumbs up!
                      Preston
                      Stance Wi
                      'More then Fitment'
                      TDMImports
                      Ravage Performance
                      My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
                      2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

This car is nothing short of astonishing!!! However, I would prefer the engine hidden under the hood.Although, this way of presenting the enging is very creative.

Comment

Originally posted by marian View Post
                          This car is nothing short of astonishing!!! However, I would prefer the engine hidden under the hood.Although, this way of presenting the enging is very creative.
                          They didn't really have a choice with that engine to hide it under the stock hood.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the work, well done guys! I wish I could see it in the flesh.
                          sigpic
                          GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Originally posted by marian View Post
                            Originally posted by Curt_pnw View Post
                            They didn't really have a choice with that engine to hide it under the stock hood.

I'm really impressed with the quality of the work, well done guys! I wish I could see it in the flesh.
                            Sadly the engine is a certain size, so it was to either it poke out the top or out the bottom!

We decided that as we wanted it to have 'stance' it had to poke out of the top to give us atleast a little ground clearance!

Hence how we then had to make the best of a bad situation and came up with what you see here.
                            If it don't scrub.....it ain't low enough!!

Comment

WOW! best project thread ive ever seen. Attention to detail is amazing. Are you from bedfordshire? if so id love to come see it in the flesh as im from Luton
                              Bravo

Comment

*drop* (went my jaw)
                                love this build, amazing work.

Comment

Working...
                                X