Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha yes 4x100. and my only concern is when i go low, every panel is effing plastic haha. idk if you can roll or pull that. ill check vortex see what i can find.

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
      haha yes 4x100. and my only concern is when i go low, every panel is effing plastic haha. idk if you can roll or pull that. ill check vortex see what i can find.
      wat
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

shit you not, the hood, roof, and trunk are metal. the body panels are plastic. took sledge to the sides, bounced right of no dents or paint crack.

Comment

wtf thats kinda awesome. just cut the inner fender lip off then, not like itll rust

Flickr

Comment

true, i could just cut it haha. its nice, i've backed into things and bumped things plenty of times. no damage.

Comment

a lot of interesting wheels for sale on VWvortex, when the time comes ill have to stalk that section haha

Comment

Lol yeah I remember the old Saturn commercial where the kids were playing baseball and the balls kept hitting the guys door and he comes out all mad because the kid didn't know how to hit, not because the balls were hitting his car.

Comment

^HAHA! I remember that!

Comment

never saw it haha

Comment

Hopefully, by may. i'll have Coilovers, Spacers, and wheels. If everything goes as planned.

Comment

Just slam that shit on the wheels you want and sawzall whatever gets in the way.

Comment

haha yeah. the wheels ill eventually figure out.

Comment

So, thinking about it more. Im saving a ton of $$$, pinching pennies in college is easy. wheels are gonna be BBS rs'. when the time comes for anyone who cares. i have it in my head it'll look real sweet.

Comment

i know their not wide but i like the look and their in ok condition. i think with a polished lip and maybe a powdercoated center they'd look good. opinons?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4610638

Comment

shit, 6 inches wide? they look good but get something wider
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X