Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zlatan's 350z

Self Introduction
    My name is Zlatan and I'm 22 years old. I live in Idaho and I am thankful for every day above ground. Amen! I've been an auto enthusiast all of my life and finally have the opportunity to afford this hobby.

The Cars
    So I started off with my Audi until one day the timing belt did some work on the motor. I was always into STI's EVO's, B5 S4's, and 350z's. I looked hard and found the perfect deal on my Z.

2001 1.8T Audi A4 B5

Interior:

-AutoMeter Boost Gauge

Engine:

-Magnaflow Exhaust
    -Intake

Exterior:
    -BBS LM Replicas

Suspension:
    -Tein S-Tech

Photos:

The motor went boom and we said our goodbyes

Then I found my new precious. It's a love **** relationship, but I think I'm headed in the right direction. My first day of purchase

2003 Nissan 350z
    -38k Miles
    -Completely Stock

Photos:

So as any enthusiast would do, I researched and set my goals for the car. My350z.com was a big help and so was local peeps with Z's as well.

Exterior:

-MB Battles 18x9.5 +15
    -Toyo Proxy 245/40/18 (R) - 235/40/18 (F)
    -Ichiba V2 25mm Spacer x2
    -Ichiba V2 20mm Spacer x2
    -Muteki SR35 Polished Lug Nuts
    -S2k Antenna
    -15% Window Tint
    -HKS Plate Cover
    -V1 Lip
    -Bumper Tuck
    -Clear Markers

Interior:

-Pioneer AV3100DVD

Suspension:

-Hotchkis Springs

Engine:

-JWT Popcharger
    -Kinetix RTP's
    -Y-Pipe
    -HKS Carbon Ti

Pending:

-Install BC BR+ Coilovers.
    -Install Whiteline Bushings.
    -Install Kinetix Upper Control Arms.
    -Veilside V1 Sideskirts.
    -Megan CF Spoiler.
    -Nismo V2 Rear.
    -Sparco Seats.
    -Motordyne 5/16th's.
    -Spark Plug Job.
    -Megan Rear Sway.
    -Repaint Lip New Aero.
    -Velocity Resonator.

Poor Man Mods:

Markers Installed:

Pioneer Installed:

More Mods:

IMS Drive:

Exhaust Arrives:

After Rim Install:

PKI Photos:

Cellphone Photos with Wifes VW:

Suspension Arrives:

Exhaust Video:

So the build continues to grow. I hope to be done this year, but as with any car it's always a work in progress. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can lower it more. Pardon the quality of some of the shots, they were done with a cellphone.

New stuff ordered!:

Shine Rears

Ichiba Camber Kit:

Motordyne 5/16:

Whiteline Bushings:

NGK Plugs

Wating on Vendors for:
    EVO-R Spoiler
    ARC Oval Shift Knob

Starting to come together nicely. I was going to upgrade the stock brakes with some basics, however I've chosen to wait it out and go with a BBK like the Akenbono or Brembo. The weather is starting to change for the better. I can finally start putting all this stuff on!

4/8/2011:
    Installed the Motordyne 5/16 and ARC knob today; with the help of a couple good friends. Car feels a lot smoother throughout the power band. I should have done this a long time ago. Hopefully if Wednesday is a nice day I can install the coils woot woot!

4/23/2011

Front Suspension Installed!
    Shine Rears Installed

Car is maxed out in camber in the front now and running a nice and flush setup. I made a bro video for you guys to enjoy. I'm really statisfied with how the BC coilovers ride. I have it set to the stiffest setting and it still feels better than my springs. Here is some media for you guys:

4/24/2011:

Washed the Z today and pulled the fenders slightly with no cracks Took a few more Iphone 4 photos and made a little video. I'm starting to really like this car. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere. Here's the media:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgTUbGWdH7E"]YouTube - 350z Stance[/ame]

Last edited by zlatan; 04-24-2011, 09:12 PM.
    -Anon

Good start.

Welcome to StanceWorks

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Great work man... everything is spot on.. but FUCKKK that exhaust is ugly...ive seen the dual cans.. those kinda work but the single just looks strange. I feel like the dual exhaust an OEM+ exhaust = G35. Then again, all of us here are "different" so if you like it.. roll with it

Comment

Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
        Great work man... everything is spot on.. but FUCKKK that exhaust is ugly...ive seen the dual cans.. those kinda work but the single just looks strange. I feel like the dual exhaust an OEM+ exhaust = G35. Then again, all of us here are "different" so if you like it.. roll with it
        I agree, duals look a lot better. However they sound like complete ass IMO. The rear valance add-ons I'll be doing should make it look a lot better. Also the car being lower should help a good bit. I've debated buying this:

-Anon

Comment

So I'm in kind of a pickle. I can't decide which front camber kit to go with on the car. I'm pretty skeptical on the ball joint setup on the Kinetix (pic 2) than the Ichiba (pic 1). Both seem have good reviews, but I wonder which one would be less of a hassle to deal with and more reliable. Any thoughts?

-Anon

Comment

Ya buddy! Good to see you over here man.

Comment

The arms in the first picture seem to be more of the norm... the second ones look like they would work fairly well... but the adujstment on the first one is infinate... the second ones you have to turn it all the way around and that could place you out or in farther than you want where as the ones at the top and be anywhere inbetween... If that makes any sense at all.. haha

Also I like the exhaust on the blue car better...

Comment

Update on post #1.
                -Anon

Comment

truely amazing! Always loved the Z cars!
                  sigpic

Comment

Update:
                    Page 1 Post 1
                    -Anon

Comment

Car looks great so far! I think the rear diffuser would be a nice add-on.

Comment

go for the ones in the first pic, they're a better design and look to also be made better.

car is looking nice (although maybe not sooo many pics next time haha).

awesome name btw...
                        sigpic
                        Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                        Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                        Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

hey gurlll heyyyy
                          Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                          Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

Nice car Zlatan, I like your taste in mods

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, where are you originally from?

Can't wait to see more progress!

Comment

Originally posted by K_shan View Post
                              hey gurlll heyyyy
                              Hey sweetheart!

Originally posted by X5X View Post
                              Nice car Zlatan, I like your taste in mods

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, where are you originally from?

Can't wait to see more progress!
                              Thank you,

I'm Bosnian.
                              -Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X