Uncle Pete's 535 IS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt James Nilles View Post
    Why I didnt post it to be ridiculed about the wheels kind sir's.
    Boohoo.

You posted on a forum of people who pay extra close attention to wheels and suspension setups. The wheels suck and the suspension is stock.

The car is clean, waiting for someone to make it sick.

Comment

Some inspiration...

Eatin' Babies

Comment

Fuckin A. I forgot how much I loved it with out the turbine covers.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
          Fuckin A. I forgot how much I loved it with out the turbine covers.
          Wait, so his wheels are the same set in both pictures? Just the sig pic has covers on hte 5 spoke part? What wheels are those, or am I just completely confused.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post
            Some inspiration...

Thanks for the new background

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
              Wait, so his wheels are the same set in both pictures? Just the sig pic has covers on hte 5 spoke part? What wheels are those, or am I just completely confused.
              M systems, they have turbine and throwing star covers for them.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                M systems, they have turbine and throwing star covers for them.
                Damn, that's sick. Guessing they are pretty rare. Now that I recall I've seen the throwing star covers, and I really liked those.

Comment

That 5 is clean, my uncle used to own a M535i back in the early 90s. I thought it was the fastest thing in the road.

OT - love the M systems. I see an e39 that is rough as fuck on a weekly basis, it's rollin' naked M systems that are needing refurbed. I don't think the owner actually knows what they are!
                  E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

very clean 5! makes me miss the old Alpine White 533i we had in the family for a while... such sweet driving cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ECKS///M3 View Post
                      That 5 is clean, my uncle used to own a M535i back in the early 90s. I thought it was the fastest thing in the road.

OT - love the M systems. I see an e39 that is rough as fuck on a weekly basis, it's rollin' naked M systems that are needing refurbed. I don't think the owner actually knows what they are!
                      Well when the E28 M5 came to the US it was the fastest production sedan on the road. So you might be close haha.

Beautiful car, man.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

Working...
                      X