No announcement yet.

Change Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the wheels in and tires mounted, 205/40 on 17x9, and soon to have a motor swap ej20k going in

Comment

nice! is the wheels XXR?

Comment

Originally posted by Jocke View Post
        nice! is the wheels XXR?
        rota grids

Comment

Originally posted by mines13 View Post
          rota grids
          Would have looked much better with TE37s. But hey that's just my opinion, cheap wheels do have their appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
            Would have looked much better with TE37s. But hey that's just my opinion, cheap wheels do have their appeal.
            had to go with what i could afford right now, if i had the cash it would have been a set of low offset Work Meisters.

Comment

I know they're rota's and all butr I think they will actually sit pretty nice on this scoobiedoo!

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
              I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Damn! I'm liking what you're doing so far. I'm also liking the rotas, just need some pics of your car with them on!!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

+1 ^^

I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Originally posted by mines13 View Post
                    had to go with what i could afford right now, if i had the cash it would have been a set of low offset Work Meisters.
                    Cheap wheels do have their appeal.

Comment

ill get pics up asap, gotta roll my fenders first and then im set but then off to the shop to get a swap

Comment

Update Time!!
                        Got the wheels mounted on, still need to roll my fenders and lower the front. Enjoy!

Comment

holy mother! It's the shit! Looks beautifull with those wheels on! I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Obscevator View Post
                            holy mother! It's the shit! Looks beautifull with those wheels on! I love it!
                            thanks man

Comment

I dont know if you know, but from looking at the pics, your rear wheels are on backwards. You need to flip them. You have directional tires and they're going backwards lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yoffer View Post
                                I dont know if you know, but from looking at the pics, your rear wheels are on backwards. You need to flip them. You have directional tires and they're going backwards lol.
                                Lol, thanks for telling me, we already knew they were like that we just threw them on to test fit and to get pics, the car has a blown motor and we are swapping it this week

Comment

Working...
                                X