Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subd!

Comment

• Just read the whole thread bud !! Cant believe how bloody far its come and hoooooow much rust there was haha. Im in the exact same boat with my mk1 so i know how much time you've spent on it !! Awesome work. Mind me asking whats the best primer coating to use as rust protecting??

Comment

• Originally posted by 99sil-teg View Post
        Glad to see this still going forward! Good work so far!
        Thanks dude.

Originally posted by Rubens View Post
        Subd!

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Just read the whole thread bud !! Cant believe how bloody far its come and hoooooow much rust there was haha. Im in the exact same boat with my mk1 so i know how much time you've spent on it !! Awesome work. Mind me asking whats the best primer coating to use as rust protecting??
        Thanks George, saw the build thread just recently. Great work so far on bringing that bunny back. If its bare metal any decent auto epoxy primer will work good, if you want to encapsulate pitted rust etc, remove as much as you can manually then go over it with something like rust bullet etc imo.

Small update on the hatch, still working on it since I ran into some other stuff when taking off the plate light lenses.

91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

• good work man, looks 1000000x better already

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Dang this car has come along way from when you got it...It must suck living in a place that has sooo many rust issues. My B3 is rust free lol. Guess thats one advantage of living in Florida.

Comment

• Any updates on this one?

Comment

Working...
              X