• Show
Clear All

• damn progress is good...
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Haha... damn... I wish I was that fast with my Scirocco
      Paintjob looks great for a garage job!

Comment

• if that's a single stage, clear it or you'll **** yourself in 2 years. looks great though!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psBEj6cUXyk"]YouTube - ‪2Pac - Changes‬‏[/ame]

91 Golf Rebuild - slow as fuck right now

Comment

• once again blown away man :thumbup:

Comment

• love it, but think its a bit of a shame copying someone else. (if you are gonna do that)
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus
              Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowntwofive View Post
                once again blown away man :thumbup:
                Thanks blowntwofive.

Originally posted by Zic View Post
                love it, but think its a bit of a shame copying someone else. (if you are gonna do that)
                Thanks Zic. I just wanted to show the color with the picture. Many details on the car are and will be different. Had a change of heart with the red since it was just going to be another red golf you see on the road and what better time to change the color when the shell is stripped out.

Comment

• I like the new color. I think it would look better with metallic, but thats just my .02

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Can't say that I mind the changes, but red would've been nice too

Comment

• Damn man! This is one impressive build! I normally skip past endless close-ups of bits of body but here with each one I'm like "wow, look at that!"

You're an inspiration. I wish I had the skills, patience, space and determination to do this to (what was) such a rusty old heap! Respect.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Subscribed

Comment

• that will clean up nice!!

like where u are going
                          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by NorCalFocus View Post
                            I like the new color. I think it would look better with metallic, but thats just my .02
                            Originally posted by Shepherd View Post
                            Can't say that I mind the changes, but red would've been nice too
                            No worries. I think a lot of people won't be too crazy about the colour but that's alright.

Originally posted by Jez View Post
                            Damn man! This is one impressive build! I normally skip past endless close-ups of bits of body but here with each one I'm like "wow, look at that!"

You're an inspiration. I wish I had the skills, patience, space and determination to do this to (what was) such a rusty old heap! Respect.
                            Thanks Jez. Appreciate the kinds words.
                            Patience and space I'm lacking and more then once ive thrown a tool across the garage and fucked off on the project for days straight but it's got to get finished sooner than later. ..lets hope.

Originally posted by famoussas08 View Post
                            Subscribed

Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            that will clean up nice!!

like where u are going
                            Thanks man, its something different at least. The car won't be a show car, I just want to drop it on something wide and beat the piss out of it. Strictly business I have a few more ideas for it still but not until later

Small update: Ended up taking the rear windows out. I shouldn't have taped them off in the beginning since the paint pools up around the edge of the rubber seal and semi bonds to it. You cut around it, take the window out.. Result: It looks like shit with a raised surface because of the new paint level. Also a bit of surface rust on the driver side window lip.

Fucked myself with being lazy the first time around and being picky now both rear quarters and the rear are getting stripped back to primer + misc filler work with a few spots im not happy with. fml, hope to have it in one solid colour soon.

Comment

• as some one who does body work for a living, im impressed with the lack of corner cutting.. everything was done correctly.. Very good job man! Not that your seeking my or any one else's approval..

Comment

• Wow!! Nice work dude! But, the color should be red

Comment

Working...
                                X