X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replys.

Originally posted by Daffy View Post
    Love this man!

You're in Toronto right? I hope to see this thing rolling around in person someday.
    Yes. Toronto is my base.

street

Originally posted by MvP View Post
    So much respect for this.
    Thanks for the respect MvP!

street
    form - function - stance

Comment

• Spider Slates - 4 Became 2

Had her out tonight and during a quick stop to get some Arizona, I noticed a small oil leak from the pressure port. Looks like in my celebratory state yesterday, I had forgotten go back and add some Teflon tape to the threads. At any rate, it's now added and everything is dry.

Back to the wash we went and when there, I received a cal from a supplier that now has stock of F430 diffuser slates. Well, over the past couple weeks I have grown to like the 2 slats and I may go back to 4. But I'm in no rush. So I told him that I would order over the Winter. He said no problem as he usually has stock as they are not heavily requested parts.

At least I now have a supplier for them in the future.

IMG_1228-001

IMG_1229

street
      form - function - stance

Comment

• i dont know what the advantages are aerodynamically, but 4 fits my taste better. two looks fantastic, but having seen 4 before, it will always seem like something is missing. sorry street, but you spoiled me :P

Comment

• This Alfa probably makes me look super stupid being completely riveted to the screen, but I love it
          Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• usually doing anything to the body of any Alfa can be considered blasphemy.. but this is just perfectly executed, it looks different from anything I've seen done to any Alfa, and is just.. perfect.. and the most important thing (that most bodykit makers forget) is that you kept the scudetto..

massive respect for this car and his maker
            My mk2b build thread

Comment

• Replys.

Originally posted by fresh.gen View Post
              i dont know what the advantages are aerodynamically, but 4 fits my taste better. two looks fantastic, but having seen 4 before, it will always seem like something is missing. sorry street, but you spoiled me :P
              Yes. I would agree completely. 2 looks good. 4 looks better. As well as having more aero advantages.

street

Originally posted by Raarasutra View Post
              This Alfa probably makes me look super stupid being completely riveted to the screen, but I love it
              Haha! Thanks Raarasutra! I had this one guy keep yelling, fuck, fuck, fuck and pointing as I made a left turn at an intersection the other day!!

Madd LOL's!!

street

Originally posted by thund3rdom3 View Post
              usually doing anything to the body of any Alfa can be considered blasphemy.. but this is just perfectly executed, it looks different from anything I've seen done to any Alfa, and is just.. perfect.. and the most important thing (that most bodykit makers forget) is that you kept the scudetto..

massive respect for this car and his maker
              Thanks thund3rdom3! It was a lot of painstaking detail work. So many hours invested that it's scary. To most, the lines look quite simple. But that was the plan - bring the Spider into 2012 and beyond. Thanks for the respect!

street
              form - function - stance

Comment

• You Lookin' At Me, Ossifer??

Spider has been performing very well over the last few weeks and I've been getting in all my runs while the temps are still decent.

So many reactions. So many LOL's!!

One of the best ones happened tonight as I was going through a notorious speed trap zone. I slowed down to just over the limit when I saw the usual two 5.0's posted up at the top of the hill. While keeping a sharp on on them, I left her in second at around 5K and just roared by....

Now here's the hilarious part. The one 5.0 that had the radar just slowly lowered it from his eyes, kept pointing it down the hill and almost broke his neck watching the Spider roll by with his jaw on the ground!!

Damn I wish I had that on video!!

SANY0110-001

street
                form - function - stance

Comment

• Originally posted by street View Post
                  The problems you're referring to, are not "Alfa" specific. They are, "Build a car from the ground up with over 3x the power originally intended, then beat the hell out of it to break it and then fix it to make it stronger," specific. All cars break. And a full-on testing stage, is supposed to highlight the weak areas.

street
                  if it's built from the ground up with 3x the power intended then that means you built it to break. rather than building it from the ground up to handle the power you gave it
                  Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                  The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                  P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                    if it's built from the ground up with 3x the power intended then that means you built it to break. rather than building it from the ground up to handle the power you gave it
                    Now I know why quite a few members here just ignore your posts.

street
                    form - function - stance

Comment

street

Comment

street
                        What post?

Comment

• That thing sounds fucking amazing.
                          1999 Lexus GS300 | Bagged | Wed Kranze Borphes | STUPID

2001 325i |Coupe | Carbonfiber | Comfy

Comment

• my favorite parts of your videos are the sweet few seconds where the rear end slides out in a turn and your tires chirp.

it makes me smile.

Comment

• i think it is time for an update
                              That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

• Damn man lots of respect for this awesome build, looking forward to more!
                                '13 Civic
                                4x4 until not poor

Comment

Working...
                                X