No announcement yet.

Mr. Belvedere 1981 BMW E21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your car is one of the very few I like on air. Most are dumped with the whole rim tucking inside the fender. Yours is perfect with the fender sitting right on the lip.

Thinking about bagging my e24 to achieve this stance.
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

• Looks amazing=) Every time I think it can't get any better, it does. I am assuming you got the pan installed?
      95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• BTW - oem kidneys look soo much better!!!
        91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
        ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

• Originally posted by animal View Post
          Your car is one of the very few I like on air. Most are dumped with the whole rim tucking inside the fender. Yours is perfect with the fender sitting right on the lip.
          Smaller wheels. Being on 15s lets me be more aggressive in offset, but you've seen what I've had to do to close up the gap on them. This photo is a bit misleading, I need to space out the front and camber it in to really get the fit perfect, it's about 5mm sunk in the front right now.

Originally posted by Earl View Post
          Looks amazing=) Every time I think it can't get any better, it does. I am assuming you got the pan installed?
          Pan is in and a quarter inch off the ground now.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• any comment is unuseful

grat job on the pan really, on my m42 I actually used this special pan made by racepartscc

it's was also used in the 318is cup. I'ts shorter more than 2cm than the stock one and it's made of steel, not the hyper fragile stock aluminium

Comment

• damn would love to see this car at Leavenworth but won't be able to make it this year
              1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
              I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

• Originally posted by anto125 View Post
                any comment is unuseful

grat job on the pan really, on my m42 I actually used this special pan made by racepartscc

it's was also used in the 318is cup. I'ts shorter more than 2cm than the stock one and it's made of steel, not the hyper fragile stock aluminium

http://www.raceparts.cc/product_info...--bmw-e30.html
                Well that would have been nice to see about 6 months ago. Good stuff though!

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

• Shot I got of Mr. Belvedere himself this past weekend in Leavenworth. Was so hyped to see the build in person, truly an incredible car.
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Car is looking absolutely breathtaking, The new height really added some rake to the car and I am curious about how a rear spoiler would look. I love how clean and simple it is spoilerless but... a dickbill or something could be cool.

insta:yungwymo

Comment

• Didnt know you were in Washington

That makes this build like 50x cooler cause you're local (in a way)

Subbed

Comment

• You and John killed it again this year!
                        1981 300TD 4 speed
                        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
                        , on Flickr
                        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

• Gets better & better

http://www.catuned.com
                          sales@catuned.com

Comment

• Oh Nic, such a sexy e21. Glad I sold mine because I would have been so depressed coming in here each time lol
                            My '66 C10 Build
                            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• Epic E21 Nic! I love everything about this build. WELL DONE! Any future plans?

Burner's Bagged Passat

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner View Post
                                Epic E21 Nic! I love everything about this build. WELL DONE! Any future plans?
                                Thanks,

I've got some interior bits to figure out.

Last edited by TheNeek; 09-02-2014, 03:50 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Working...
                                X