No announcement yet.

Mr. Belvedere 1981 BMW E21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nick. Did you ever sort your sump issue? I'm having mine TiG welded for extra clearance as we speak - I'll bang a picture up once it's back from the shop. Car's looking smashing, by the way.

Comment

• Awesome e21

Ashame that some of the pictures are down

Comment

• WOW x50!
        Girls with tattoos make me happy.

Comment

• hot damn, so classy man

Comment

• its INCREDIBLE!!!
            love it!

Comment

• thanks to who ever bumped this thread again.. sick car and even sicker build. props.
              For real! Stoked to see it all as it progressed. I had always seen the finished product.
              IG: ossiep

Comment

• Nice work!
                Baby Six!

Comment

• One word.
                  Flawless.
                  Christof Goulart
                  FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

• brown is the way forward, and that rolling shot is sick! zorst looks mint too

Comment

• awesome car

Comment

• Originally posted by White325is View Post
                        old thread, yeah yeah. What you got going on with the car now?
                        I'm going to paint it white

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                        Wow, you and your girl make a cute team

Could you please educate me on the wood spacers? were those just a template, or... did you actually roll on those?
                        The wood was just a mock up to see what fitment was like with old set of wheels. I never used it.

Originally posted by renngolf View Post
                        I'm almost sad its over and finished. Really great work and final outcome.
                        Nothing is ever done.

Originally posted by sCrapp View Post
                        Great looking car...

Do you mind if i ask what suspension set up you've got on it?
                        LEDA 24 way adjustables 2.25"ID coils in back 2.5" up front.

Originally posted by Matt Jones View Post
                        Hey Nick. Did you ever sort your sump issue? I'm having mine TiG welded for extra clearance as we speak - I'll bang a picture up once it's back from the shop. Car's looking smashing, by the way.
                        Hey Matt. I raised the motor, but am still interested in shortening my pan. Did you shorten the pick up as well?
                        Last edited by TheNeek; 02-22-2011, 01:29 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Now now, Thats crazy talk.
                          Seriously, Im so pissed off with mine right now. I would like to paint it a different color.

Comment

• Amazing work, great shots and a great build.

....I almost shit when i saw the wood spacers but like you just said used for a mockup only.

Comment

• Oh Man...

Amazing, impressive.........astonishing!!!!!!

A week ago I found your car by chance. One week later I'm obsessed in my own private search of an E21 in order to do something similar.

Every day I drive my Euro S50 engined E30... I can't avoid the feeling that I'm commiting some kind of adultery.

Greetings from Spain.

Comment

• so good! love it man wow, fantastic job.. my parents were just in Mesa to visit some of my American family.

Comment

Working...
                                X