No announcement yet.

Hank the Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sad to see it go but congrats on making the decision to go back to school. Having a degree will help you out a ton down the road.

Excited to see what you do with the E21

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Would love to buy hehe. GLWS

Comment

• You guys wanna see something sad? Current tank state. Real high, lot's of suspension travel, all cleaned up inside and shit, blah blah blah. Gotta wax it up and put on some tire shine to get some better photos for the for sale ad. Gonna ask 5200, but I'll take 4 from anybody on here.

Comment

• o no look at what the e21 has done!!!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• It's funny.... I'm kind of a perfectionist, so I've been fixing all these little problems I would feel bad about if I had just sold it, and now it's the best car it has ever been. For someone else. :|

Comment

• Originally posted by C-Hutch View Post
              It's funny.... I'm kind of a perfectionist, so I've been fixing all these little problems I would feel bad about if I had just sold it, and now it's the best car it has ever been. For someone else. :|
              That's probably the saddest thing I've heard on this site next to Rusty catching fire

Comment

• It is kind of a downer... but onward and upward

Comment

• I just read this entire thread for the first time from start to finish today. Literally got to work at 9am this morning. It's now 2:43pm and I've done absolutely nothing at work today except read this. I feel like I just watched the Notebook except you're Ryan Gosling and Hank is Rachel McAdams. Life is so sad But hopefully Hank will run off with a hunky army guy and not get Alzheimer's

Comment

• Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
                    I just read this entire thread for the first time from start to finish today. Literally got to work at 9am this morning. It's now 2:43pm and I've done absolutely nothing at work today except read this. I feel like I just watched the Notebook except you're Ryan Gosling and Hank is Rachel McAdams. Life is so sad But hopefully Hank will run off with a hunky army guy and not get Alzheimer's

Comment

• Cory what the fuck man!?
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• How much for the schnitzers?
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by seven-57 View Post
                          I just read this entire thread for the first time from start to finish today. Literally got to work at 9am this morning. It's now 2:43pm and I've done absolutely nothing at work today except read this. I feel like I just watched the Notebook except you're Ryan Gosling and Hank is Rachel McAdams. Life is so sad But hopefully Hank will run off with a hunky army guy and not get Alzheimer's
                          LOLOL
                          Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Cory what the fuck man!?
                          It's in sell mode. Can't have somebody else driving it around like they did all the work.
                          Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          How much for the schnitzers?
                          Already sold them.

Comment

• Damn, it's still pretty even in sell mode...

Good luck getting rid of it man, such a cool car, but yeah, edumaction is fucking important. Then you can make "fat stacks" and "ruin" lots of old "crappy" bimmers. "quotation marks"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                              Damn, it's still pretty even in sell mode...

Good luck getting rid of it man, such a cool car, but yeah, edumaction is fucking important. Then you can make "fat stacks" and "ruin" lots of old "crappy" bimmers. "quotation marks"
                              I would have "believed" some of that if you knew what you were "talking" about, but your "signature" stated otherwise. And it's on the internet, so it must be "true."

Comment

• for-sale thread. You guys get a special price. don't tell nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X