My Budget Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by archie. View Post
    No way I'd have the balls to go in and do a DIY partial respray on such a clean car. It's payed off man, looks tidy as.

Thanks man. It was my first time doing a project that big. Im really happy with the results. the match couldnt be any better.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• verrrrry awesome build dude i absolutely love this car! a budget build is every build of mine lol .... love the static stance, makes me miss my other w202

Comment

• Some of you are going to LOVE this others are going to **** it. But after 6 years 100,000 + miles static slammed on Bilstein sport shocks & H&R super sport springs that have been cut 2 coils. I decided it was time for a change.

C280 Build Thread
        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• ruh rohhhhhh this 'budget build' screams all sorts of quality Only getting crazier now!

Comment

• Originally posted by TruTaing View Post
            ruh rohhhhhh this 'budget build' screams all sorts of quality Only getting crazier now!
            broke the budget this time.... but i mean in terms of air pricing I went the affordable route for sure.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• How'd i miss this UPDATE!!!!!!

Mah nigga finally go bag dat o!!!
              Last edited by 244Brick; 04-26-2013, 01:18 PM.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• how teh fudge did i miss this too!? i didnt know you already ordered it! kudos mate!
                let me contribute to the madness!!

Comment

• yeah buddy ! thanks fellas That dave chappelle GIF from half baked, ROFL classic.
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• updates you guy!

Comment

• WIn! Win! Win! We need a S|W Merc owners thread!
                      Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

• Originally posted by Junya View Post
                        updates you guy!
                        No Update yet. Have all parts waiting. Just need brackets made still. In the process of moving this saturday the 11th. Then wuste. I do not foresee the car being done till sometime after wuste.

Originally posted by MikeyRa View Post
                        WIn! Win! Win! We need a S|W Merc owners thread!
                        Right ! The S|W merc community is by far the largest one ive found at least in terms of people who are down to see them modded / slammed/ etc. all the uber rich purist who are on mbworld and crap dont count in my book.
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                          Some of you are going to LOVE this others are going to **** it. But after 6 years 100,000 + miles static slammed on Bilstein sport shocks & H&R super sport springs that have been cut 2 coils. I decided it was time for a change.

Woah....

Are bags really that inexpensive? lol (Sorry, air n00b here. lol)
                          What else do you need for everything to work (other than brackets) if you don't mind me asking?

I've always been under the impression that it would cost a lot more for a "cheap" kit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaifighter View Post
                            Woah....

Are bags really that inexpensive? lol (Sorry, air n00b here. lol)
                            What else do you need for everything to work (other than brackets) if you don't mind me asking?

I've always been under the impression that it would cost a lot more for a "cheap" kit...

just need some brackets, Couple of fittings. then its time to install
                            C280 Build Thread
                            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                              Some of you are going to LOVE this others are going to **** it. But after 6 years 100,000 + miles static slammed on Bilstein sport shocks & H&R super sport springs that have been cut 2 coils. I decided it was time for a change.

Cant wait to see the 202 on bags! It'll look good, and I heard your almighty in terms of installing bags? Im envious of you and your benz bro! Put up some post install pics for me, thanks! ----(By the way, its Andrews little bro)

BENZWGN Build Thread

Comment

• just thought I should share this with you. found on *cough* *cough* ntancesation.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Working...
                                X