something a little different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something a little different

this is gonna be similar to my inrto the other day but i thought i would start one for my on going project.

i attended my first stance event last year at stance of the union at cobb in plano. i was hooked ever since. me and the wife were in the market for a car at the time and i had seen a stance 9thgen corolla i liked alot so we decided to get a 2010.

here is the week it was new. it was 4 wheel drive with a lift kit.lol

i decided i didnt wanna go the jdm route so i started looking for heels and ran across the tsw willow in polished with a black lip and ordered a set of 18x8 35 offset.

i also needed solution to close the fender gap and got a set of cheap ksport coils.

which brings us here.:

i then begn the hunt for coilovers but couldnt stomach spending so much for them and then one day i got lucky and found a set of teins for 250 on ebay.

which brings us here.

it dropped it a little more with about an qual ride. the coils are all the way down to the last two threads for ride quality for my family. the wheel color tire contrast make for horrible picture but it looks a ton better in person.

a couple of weekends ago i got rer ened it was more of a tap but i ended up with a few bumper scratches. i just got it back from the shop this week with thje bumpoer fixed black roof and the rear lip of the bumper cover painted black and it made a big improvement.

sorry for the bad picture qality and lack of stance but im working on it. im open for all suggestions and criticising

not a fan of the wheels, but to each his own. get some poker face goin

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
      not a fan of the wheels, but to each his own. get some poker face goin
      me either as time goes on. im going to get a set or of "cheap knock offs" or something and stretched tires. i just gotta sell these first.
      Last edited by selfmade66613; 11-20-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

[whisper] dont say rotas on Stance Works [/whisper]

Comment

ssshhh dare not speak the nameee

Comment

Oh my god!!
            Everyone run!!
            HE SAID *whispers* Rotas.
            Volkswagen Jetta, MKiii (Daily)
            BMW 320i, E21 (FOR SALE)

Comment

i fixed it!

haha i know this. its like saying rat rod on the traditional rod and custom forum. but something that style. after all it is a corolla lol
              Last edited by selfmade66613; 11-20-2010, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X