Clear All

I love this!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
      this is a sick build, but please update more often.. im reading too fast
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Got a little more serious today. Front end is off being sand blasted, once back on Thursday the lower arms will be cupped and the cross member will be raised 2". Bags will be installed and new motor and trans will go in. Next week the rear will be finished.

going to hand brass knuckles on the other panel opposite of the bottle opener. The pinstripe artist will paint, Play under the bottle opener and Work under the hanging brass knuckles. I am in the process of reupholstering the door cards.

my new material. Rebel side is mine, Colombian side is hers, the Kona one will be the shift boot.

also made a final decision on wheels and tires.

Made a final choice on wheels and tires

Last edited by yusoslo; 11-08-2011, 05:52 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

In to see the stance in the back with the straight axle. Love older trucks, nice work so far.

Comment

Sick wheels.. sick truck.. very nice
            4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

cant wait to see this interior, old trucks ftw

Comment

wow new wheels are sweet (maybe a tad too big?)

door cards are lol

in for more
                Last edited by P78; 11-09-2011, 02:31 AM.
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

hehe Im from Colombia.

the wheels are very sweet.

moar updates

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

the wheels are 18x9. they look big on the S-10 but will be just right on the C10
                    sigpic

Comment

• Watching this... mad ride!

http://www.mvip.com.au
                      clicky^

Comment

• I started humping air as I read this.

Love this build. I'm a complete sucker for hotrod builds and oldschool ideas, this will be SICK.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• shifter is in, motor and trans about to go back in, waiting on tubular motor mounts and crossmember to arrive.

nice little HEI billet distributor too!

sigpic

Comment

• Major work is being done! Fabricator is working 3 days a week on it, should have some great pics on Monday.

For now.

smoothing the firewall so no need for paint, just the inner fenders for now. Paint is satin and is still wet in these pics.
                            sigpic

Comment

• This is an awesome build, i wish i had as much momentum as you do.
                              i've got a 1962 ford f-100 unibody with a original 292. i'm planing on dropping it as well.
                              i also have a parts truck (1964 f-100) which has a 1974 390 in it which i'm planning on rebuilding and swaping it into the unibody, and rebuilding the 292.
                              i haven't done much work on it in a while considering i have work and school (high school, i'm young) and winter with no garage to work in. so i've still got a ways to go.
                              but your truck is looking sick, definatly an inspiration.
                              balls&wienerz

Comment

• I have a pro street 66 c10 swb fleet side on a 79 c10 frame, 406 sbc and lots of custom fabbed stuff. Very nice to see someone taking the time out of they're day to work on one. If ya need any extra parts lmk, I have tons and tons of stuff.lol. I even have a couple extra sets of the custom can moulding to go behind the door
                                Static s10 build
                                IG @lilredchevy66
                                Lower it already

Comment

Working...
                                X