No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I left at 9am to drive to farrrrrr end of the state and returned at 9pm that same day! I was beyond exhausted but it was well worth it. Here is what I scored.

BBW inner section, perfectly straight tailgate, oem glass, SWB front panel.

Rust free, dent, ding free bed sides from a 1966. Why are there no holes but its painted for custom trim? Was custom trim ever adhered on?

Will these cross sills work, or should I get new repo ones? I feel that should be fine to hold the wood bed down.

my boy is getting bigger!
    sigpic

Comment

• This truck is awesome.
      Flat black. Bagged and white wall wheels.
      If only we more trucks where i live.... -.-
      VW Passat 3C/B6 2.0TDi Sportline.
      Coils on max low
      19" R8 Audi rims w/ 235-35/19 Conti

Mazda Demio 1999 - Looking for Coilovers

'91 VW Golf Mk2 - Sold

Comment

• I love it; the look is spot on!
        Activity is not on my list of activities.

Comment

• So after many measurements I just wont be able to drive with 15x8 up front. I would not have the ability to turn and a low height. So I ordered my last 2 wheels 15x7 with the same tires. you can't really tell that the its narrower with the style of wheel its a 1/2" less lip but and least I can ride slammed.

The whole crew.

Another video, nothing too special, just action of it with the new wheels and tires on.

Last edited by yusoslo; 05-17-2013, 06:35 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• Moooooaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr i want mooooooooaaarrrrr!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Love it!

Comment

• Thanks guys, there will be more!! It is going to paint 6-1-13!!!!!!!!!!!

And......The Driveshaft is done!!!! Finally!!!! Funny thing is my flexplate is shot on a new 0 mile motor. The damn universal starter stripped the teeth. So out the tranny goes and in goes a super duper titanium flex plate and a nice new 2,500 stall converter to accept the mega cam, once I decide which one I want. So long story short, I can now drive it, but now I cant start it!
                  sigpic

Comment

• <3

SILVIA BUILD! ==>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44686

Intagram: @DaHawaiiKid_ClassicAura

Comment

• Well the vette took a long time to paint. The fabricator picked up the sheet metal and is sandblasting it this weekend. I am leaving for NYC and when I get back I am going to start some major progress pic posting.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Love this truck, cant wait for more updates!
                        When in doubt, cut it out...
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=39445 <<<<<<< Check out my BUILD!!!!

Comment

• This thing is super awesome....was trolling though read through the whole build its come a long way. Hats of to you sir. Hopefully my next project can be as classy as this. I love Anything old school. Keep it up man.
                          When in doubt lower it!

Comment

• This is fantastic. Great job!!

Comment

• Dam it's looking nice! Awesome build!
                              IG:BAKE
                              Youtube.com/Bros

Comment

• Finally the last piece of the puzzle. A mint rust free hood. My hood is dented and creased and was probably never going to be perfect. This hood is. Now the body guy is still painted the LS7 72 vette candy apple red HOK. When its done. I pray so freakin soon. My truck will be finished.

Paint is Jet Black, with a satin clear coat. its going to look amazing.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X