No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is looking amazing, maybe its just me but I like the rims without the hupcaps better
    Check out my Alfa restoration here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8l...7WzTiNj8Xy6C4A

Comment

• Holy shit bro, on those wheels o____o <3
      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Just keeps getting more and more badass.

Comment

• Much appreciated guys. These hubcaps are on backorder but I am waiting for these.
          sigpic

Comment

• Loving how this is turning out, looks amazing air'd out.
            My '66 C10 Build
            My BMW 2002 Build

Comment

• sick build man! i really love the truck, what are your plans on the paint job? maybe a nice flat black body and white top? really like that color scheme. IN TO SEE MORE!

Comment

• coming together nicely.

Comment

• wow thats beautiful. how have i not seen this before. great work dude

IG: Nick475

Comment

• This is beautiful! Love all the fabrication too. Super classy truck, sir!

I'm sure you've noticed this, but just in case... it looks like your belt is off the crank pulley a bit.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

• Thanks for the tip. I do know that the belt is off. These universal kits always require some tweaking. I am installing a spacer on the lower belt to get it to line up properly. I haven't gotten around to the little bits yet, but I will.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Whitewalls and wheels are doing it for me.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Looks like its sitting down to rest after a long days work. So much dopeness

Comment

• So my carpet came in yesterday from ACC I bought it from a wholesaler online for $125 and they offer the same carpet by the yard. I got enough to carpet the whole firewall, the kick panels from the bottom of the dash to the floor pan, and the back of the cab which I will build a full box with a sub, 2 ams and carpet so its all the same black 80/20.

Carpet partially done pics

Is it wrong to love a deluxe wheel so much?

I am torn. I was going to go with a distressed brown leather for the bench and the door panels but I really like the black bench. Whats your opinion. I would most likely if I go brown leather keep the burlap for a while, then remove it and adhear the leather so it matched the brown seat.

sigpic

Comment

• The brown seat would really tie in well with your gauge bezel. Just my $.02

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Thanks man, that seems to be the consensus from everyone I ask. Can anyone photoshop it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X