No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you like the port-a walls iv been thinking about buying some for my 65 deville untill real white walls come into the picture becuase i dont want towreck them during the build process. Btw the truck looks awsome! can not wait to see it all straightened out will look bad ass!

Comment

• Ports walls are ehhhhh. I'm not gonna drive on them. For 60 bucks it looks nice, but a bitch to install w out wrinkles. Just spend 1k on cokers. You need to run 70 series sides if you want a chance of them fitting right.
      sigpic

Comment

• Body work is next. She will be as straight as straight Dave's man slamming!
        sigpic

Comment

• A few small updates. I mocked up my shift boot and will sew it up later with twine. I test fit the custom cab horn and trim ring. I'm not sure if I should have it rechromed or leave it pitted. Awaiting the driveshaft to be made and I should have this thing driving by early next week.

sigpic

Comment

• I can't tell you how many times I have gone back and re-read this entire thread. This is beautiful. Congrats on getting married as well!

Comment

• Thanks man, I appreciate it. I put a lot of thought and time into this truck. Wait till it blown w a big block! Or twin top mount turbo 383. I can't decide!!
              sigpic

Comment

• aww looks awesome man!!

Comment

• Few updates today.

Just a perspective shot from a far, my G35 is slammed and it looks big next to the truck

Stained the wood bed finally!!!! Espresso stain and satin deck sealer

Interior is coming together

Got the drums center bore enlarged for my redrilled 66 axles. The driveshaft is being made now, should be a week!

Shocks and license plates by the end of the month!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• should I install a vintage radio with ipod controls and put the ipod in the ash tray?

or.....

Put in a block off plate and run an ipod controlled amp under the seat and have a smooth dash?

I'm leaning towards the vintage knob radio but it will add $300 to the system....but doing it right is most important
                    sigpic

Comment

• vintage all the way

Comment

• I'd make a suggestion, remove that brass knuckle. Its cool and everything, but I was fucked over when I was young cause I had one and got a MIP.

Comment

• Truck is looking awesome man. Congrats on the marriage, your wife is beautiful.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Whats an MIP??

I heard as long as its displayed its legal.

Thanks for the compliments on the truck and wife guys!! Marriage is amazing, planning a wedding is not. We have been together for 6 years and the 1 month before the wedding was stressful!!!! We are both glad it's over and can return to our normal lives.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Congrats on the wedding Yusoslo

The bed is looking hot.
                              I had to think a minute about the radio. I think a vintage radio would be legit but it all depends if you think it worth dishing out the cash man.

Comment

• I found out brass knuckles are legal on Va as long as they aren't concealed.i decided I'm going to go w the vintage radio w iPod hookup. It will ties the dash together.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X