No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fun parts came in. Going to do some major installing tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

• ^^omg.

shit just got real...

awesome build, gonna be epic when it's finished.

Comment

• shotgun blower !!!

Comment

• Here is the breakdown...after venturing on many forum sites I decide to check out stanceworks. So I sign up, come across your thread, mind blown, face melted off, now there is no turning back.
          Love the build, keep it coming!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeBlue View Post
            ^^omg.

shit just got real...

awesome build, gonna be epic when it's finished.
            I'm with thIs guy

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Ran fuel lines, wired carb, finished dizzy setup, finishing brake lines and bleding, and doing body work till my arms falls off. Here is my temp steelies that I am running on with 2.5" port-0-wall white walls, hence the overspray/laziness. It has a flake to it that looks great in the sunlight. Once I the billet smooties come in (6-8 weeks) I will mount those. What do you think of the gold?

Dont mind the old fender, just a mock up

The Daily Driver, thought it was a p%$Sy magnet, but apparently it attracts the cawk!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

• the golds not to bad

Comment

• just read every page, i am soo looking forward to this being finished. Great work man!

looking good
                  -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                  -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                  MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                  Got Drop??

Comment

• ive seen too many build on this forum get to 10 pages and die out, if you dont finish this, i will personally drive down to your shop and set it on fire. because its Pure EVIL to have done all that work have all those tools and not finish it..... lolz but seriously very very cool build.. being a body man my self, im impressed.

but one question, why didnt you just 5F5 the whole thing and blast it? makes more sense than sand disks..

Comment

• Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                      ive seen too many build on this forum get to 10 pages and die out, if you dont finish this, i will personally drive down to your shop and set it on fire. because its Pure EVIL to have done all that work have all those tools and not finish it..... lolz but seriously very very cool build.. being a body man my self, im impressed.

but one question, why didnt you just 5F5 the whole thing and blast it? makes more sense than sand disks..

Trust me I am going to finish it before March 1st. I got 2 quotes for soda blasting $600 and $2,400, I was concerned of chemical reactions so I just spent $150 in sanding discs and it sucked ass!! I will post a vid of it fired up asap and should lay paint in 2 weeks.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Drive it to nz once your done? Cheers
                        ohai there

New Zealand thread: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=22785

Comment

• Just such a god damn cool truck. I want your garage!
                          -SW|UK-
                          Education - Knowledge - Power
                          insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

• ahg.. someone PM me when this is done.. im getting to anxious to see the final result and the minutes are passing like under the water..

sick build!

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• Whats up guys. I ran the fuel lines, working on brake lines. The cab corners are in and new rockers and almost done with floor pans. I finished up all throttle cable/kickdown cable setup. I am working on the wiring harness now. the panhard bar is set and I am mid 5 lug conversion on the rear. I also got rid of the ugly gold wheels and went with gloss black for now.
                              Timeline is 2 weeks until completion. Here is my to do list.
                              Shocks
                              Driveshaft
                              Wiring harness
                              Paint

Some pics for you
                              Panhard setup

Fuel done!

Brake lines being run!

Flapper thingies on the intake!

Last edited by yusoslo; 02-24-2012, 09:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• dope

Comment

Working...
                                X