Clear All

• so boss, love it!!

Comment

• So epic..

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• This build is becoming greatness

Comment

• OK so I finished all the inside of the cab stripping. Took the dash and inside door panels and jams to bare metal, Sanded down the cab and roof. I am OVER body work. Put the new dizzy on and am waiting for the carb/throttle cable/kickdown cables to come in. Steering links are 50% done and the bed is locked in for the center section to go back in. Thanks to uncle sam I have ordered all of my final parts and will be hopefully moving forward with great progress these next 2-3 weeks.

Shift linkage is done

sigpic

Comment

• Love the grenade on the shifter! Was going to do the same but on my dumb automatic column shifter. Did you do the work yourself or go out and buy one already made up to go on??
            Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
            Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• this build is so cool ,keep the updates coming bud ..

Comment

• It's a gen wwII grenade that was taped and threaded for my shifter.
                sigpic

Comment

• Ok so the bed is 75% done. Its lined up and welded in. I need to do some metal massaging at the bottom area but everything is going to be perfect. Steering linkage is done. Lots of parts in the mail right now but by next Friday I will have everything I need parts wise to get this truck painted and running. Here are a few more pics. It sits lower than I thought.

sigpic

Comment

• dude... wow

Comment

• lol... this thing will be flawless at the end...

flickr

Comment

• alll the work into this fuck its gunna trun heads

Comment

• Thanks guys, I am having trouble sleeping at night, knowing this thing is so close to being ready to run. I just got it registered today too and go my new plates. I will post those later once its out of the garage, but I think you will like them.

Any other ideas on plates I am open to offers, but this one will be sticking for a little while.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks guys! I finished the steering, and no we are working on the floor pans, cab mounts/supports and cab corners. Building my wiring harness at home and plumbing brake line fuel lines and finishing the carburetor linkage. I will have some sick pics on Monday and pray on friday a fire up video.

For now just a few pics

still need to mount the heim joint plate

sigpic

Comment

• Just awesome, i love this build !

Comment

• im getting real excited to see the finale.
                                massive thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                                X