No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working on the sheet metal. Lining up the bed which is in 4 pieces!!! Buying a propane heater to get this thing warm enough to paint by next weekend. Running brake lines and fuel lines Sunday.

sigpic

Comment

• yes please

Comment

• Thanks Fed Ex
        sigpic

Comment

• I think the Mrs. is going to be mad.
          sigpic

Comment

• hahaha,,, love this build so much

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• This is really awesome. I like it all (except the short bed)

it's really cool that you're getting your hands dirty on this build too

Comment

• super sick!

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• one word "OMG" been reading every comment. This build is 100% on my watch list. Keep up the fantastic work! 10/10

www.StreetConcepts.co.uk
                  Modified & Perforamnce Cars

Comment

• Thanks guys you really motivate me to finish it and keep the details on point. Look forward to showing a start up vid and move it in 2 weeks
                    sigpic

Comment

• Sick today so no welding or painting. I did get my door panels wrapped. Next is the burlap shift boot but I want to wait until I get the floor pan sorted. I am from Virginia and my fiance is Columbian so I like the his and hers concept. Plus w the head cold stuck at home I worked on my C10 model.

My handmade Dia De Los Muertos Mask I make a new one every year.

sigpic

Comment

• Sweet door panels!

Comment

• thanks I think they will look great against the flat black door panels.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Very nice, Love the white column and plaid doors !

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                              Very nice, Love the white column and plaid doors !
                              well the plaid is gone, now its the burlap. It will be wrapped in bomber brown leather when I get the bench seat done in the same leather. For now it goes with the rat rod theme.
                              sigpic

Comment

• That model is of a short box too right? Now I think I know why the short box looks so weird to me... I don't think I've ever seen a short box fleetside before, only the stepsides.

Comment

Working...
                                X