Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscribed... F'ing epic. So jealous of this build

Comment

• Just a short vid of the fender bolted on so you can see how much it tucks. Going to look even more impressive when the rim pokes over the top of the fender with the 18" smoothies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyC029NOHSU&context=C30c964eADOEgsToPDskI3LnP8LOuxEBGEyUL4FnQI"]1966 chevy c10 truck bagged - YouTube[/ame]
      sigpic

Comment

• Fucking Sick, Loving the look of this truck !

Comment

• Thanks guys! I ordered all the new sheet metal, Truck must have been parked on a slope on the passenger side is rusted. New rockers, 1 cab corner, front cab floor supports, 1 lower door patch, floor pans. Going to wait on the fenders for some $$$. Removed all the paint on the whole hood and cab, removed the windshield and its looks brand new in there. Was painting my steering rack when the hook broke and it fell on my windshield. Well the inside was milky white, so time to buy a windshield!

I haven't put the drive shaft back in, but I wonder is it possible to fit an X pipe under the truck? I have the tubular rear crossmember so I can pass the pipes through that.

One pic of me having fun stripping the last door.
          sigpic

Comment

• cool build man!
            makes me want to bag my truck again.

ill just leave this here...

photoshopped it awhile back

Comment

• I love it!! Could you make it all black with 18" chrome smoothies and white walls and no spot light. I would but I dont have photoshop
              sigpic

Comment

• A few more pics. I modified the trans crossmember so now the front is 3/4" lower, if you look close from the pics before you can tell. More paint stripping and body prep. Going back Monday to finally work on new sheet metal, no more rust. The Firewall has been notched for the tires to clear, pics on that monday as well. Just a few more. May not look like much but there is 18 more hours in there.
                Motor and trans go back in monday as well and install the rear lowering blocks to get it fully on the ground front and back.

Pics!

Satin brake booster and master

Heavy Metal!

sigpic

Comment

• dope

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• Sick, just sick!

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• Subscribed.
                      Activity is not on my list of activities.

Comment

• Sooooo sick <3 Always wanted a truck like this!

Click for the Phokus Build Thread

Comment

• I hope you don't mind but i wanna copy you radiator idea......yay polished copper rad!
                          no sig

Comment

• Copy away. I'm here to share ideas and opinions!
                            sigpic

Comment

• incredible work!. when i watched 1st video my jaw landed on my lap

Comment

• I'm digging the truck so far, U and I have similar rides on here. I almost bought a panel version of this truck before I found my '46, it was a suburban woulda probably got it. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X