Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JasperThomas View Post
    I only love rake because my rear lower control arm's are rusted to the bolts and I'm waiting on my first paycheck to replace them so I can finally cut the rear springs.

What's your excuse?
    dude hondas are good for that. everytime i installed coilovers, springs anythign on any of my 8 hondas, i broke the bolt that goes thru the rear LCA. i had a surplus of them. because i knew everytime i fucked with them, they broke

Comment

• hey man, whatever rake or not this car's got steeze. i'm not *****' i'm just extremely picky with stance. if the rest of the theme works with the rake then do work man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
        dude hondas are good for that. everytime i installed coilovers, springs anythign on any of my 8 hondas, i broke the bolt that goes thru the rear LCA. i had a surplus of them. because i knew everytime i fucked with them, they broke
        Yeah it's a mess down there. I'm actually surprised I didn't break any of them up front, but whatever. Did you get the bolts from Honda?
        Stance-less

Comment

• Originally posted by JasperThomas View Post
          Yeah it's a mess down there. I'm actually surprised I didn't break any of them up front, but whatever. Did you get the bolts from Honda?
          at first yes, but i realized those bolts have sines on each side, and thats what prevents them from moving. they grip the seats, and after 20+ years they permanently bond, so i just got similar bolts from the hardware store. work fine. but every time you break a bolt, you have to replace the bushing, and grind the fixed nut off the other side. its hell

Comment

• looks good.

Comment

• when did this turn into "The View: Honda Bolt Edition"?

ding dong, wheels are here, time to masturbate.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Put them on!!!

Comment

• ^^^^lmao^^^ the wheels are gonna look sick man keep up the good work!

Comment

• MOUNT THEM!!! on the car. now!

Comment

• i think i have a crush on you dude. no homo. your girl's hot as balls too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
                        i think i have a crush on you dude. no homo. your girl's hot as balls too.
                        +1

Comment

• cant wait to see this done!
                          ClubSandwichMember

Comment

• is it just me or were you going for the pyramid head from Silent Hill look here with this pic?

I lol'd at this pic

I couldn't find any good pics of Pyramid Head

wheels are sexy, btw, lol
                            Instagram: danimal._
                            Mercedes Build Thread
                            Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                              loving this, and the shirt.
                              '93 Honda Civic hatch
                              lowmoney//slow
                              build

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                                is it just me or were you going for the pyramid head from Silent Hill look here with this pic?

I lol'd at this pic

I couldn't find any good pics of Pyramid Head
                                wheels are sexy, btw, lol

Hahahaah, I can definitely see a resemblance! When that siren goes off, shit gets real.
                                thanks man.

Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
                                i think i have a crush on you dude. no homo. your girl's hot as balls too.
                                Thanks bud, yeah, she's the best. we met because of my car. she came up to me at a bar and asked me about it, and when she saw it she started saying how late 80's early 90's was the best time for European and east Asian imports. She used to have a sick 85 wolfsburg cabriolet before we met, and she always supports my dorky car bullshit and doesn't think I'm a moron for dropping a grand on wheels. She even puts in work on it. She's probably the best thing that ever happened to me since buying this car.

I'll have the wheels testfitted as soon as I can get a new key to the underground storage place where It's hibernating. I also just bought a pair of corbeau LG1 seats:

and a set of FRP 240Z flares :

just waiting for that stuff to show up at my door.

I also have a lock on some pirelli's in 245/40R at $40 per. Not the best for stretch, but at least it'll give me something to put the wheels in.

Waiting to pull the trigger on the tires after I sell some more stuff. Between xmas and my car, I've got one foot in the grave financially.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Working...
                                X