Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much bro-love in that last post.

Hahah

Keep it up with the darkness mk3 status homie.
    Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lt. Dangle View Post
      Keep it up with the darkness mk3 status homie.
      thanks dude, live long and prosper

Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
      but your car's cool aside from the rake. cut the damn springs or something.
      i'm not sure if you're serious there, but since you're being a lil jokester i'll assume you're being cute
      i don't think i want to cut my HSD HR's, i'm not even close to being maxed out at the front.
      plus they're so pretty:

oh and MK3 guy, post a link to your flicker whatever thing please
      Last edited by padraigmk3; 12-17-2010, 07:07 AM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Explore Adrian Brin’s 1,502 photos on Flickr!

Comment

• Those hsd's look pretty secksy.
          Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          Fuck Rotas, I'd rather my wheels not break apart when I drive over a watermelon seed.

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
            thanks dude, live long and prosper

i'm not sure if you're serious there, but since you're being a lil jokester i'll assume you're being cute
            i don't think i want to cut my HSD HR's, i'm not even close to being maxed out at the front.
            plus they're so pretty:

oh and MK3 guy, post a link to your flicker whatever thing please
            haha, i just feel like we could chill and talk about music/cars for hours. i was mad drunk when i posted that. soooo, now why are you raking leaves?

Comment

• MERRY HEXMAS 666

So i was driving my winter beater the other day doing 120 on the highway at night when this happened:

not fun. I got out and shot the highway in the neck for wrecking my tire.

Some new stuff came in the mail today though:

MMMMmmmmmm gold bullet valve caps.

Bought my friend an S13 model for christmas. he had an 89 that got wrapped around a tree the week that he sold it. this made him happy.

Also, he bought me a fucking 18" terminator figure with eyes that light up

If you can't tell, i'm a huge terminator nerd.

Also, i'm pretty sure between knowing how to weld and this text message, i have the best girlfriend.

Wheels, and hub rings should have been delivered by now, but still haven't shown up. not going to be psyched if i have to wait another week for these things to show up.

still have tons of shit to buy. need Z flares, proper rubber, new PS pump/rack, exhaust, blah blah blah...

Comment

• Originally posted by ff_drift_lol View Post
                haha, i just feel like we could chill and talk about music/cars for hours. i was mad drunk when i posted that. soooo, now why are you raking leaves?
                Yeah, breakups will do that to ya.

i wanted to see what it would be like to roll around like that. mostly curiosity. I like how rake looks though, so once i get the new wheels on, i think i'll fool around with the shovel look and tone it down a bit. slam the front and bring the rear down to get rid of the wheel gap.

Comment

• mmmm get all that shit on right meow!

Comment

• im assuming all the bike related parts are for a bmx? deff need to roof rack that beotch if thats the case lol.

Comment

• no the bike handles are for ebraaaake!!

Comment

• hey man, where abouts are u getting the flares from ?

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                          Yeah, breakups will do that to ya.

i wanted to see what it would be like to roll around like that. mostly curiosity. I like how rake looks though, so once i get the new wheels on, i think i'll fool around with the shovel look and tone it down a bit. slam the front and bring the rear down to get rid of the wheel gap.
                          word man, i love this car but the rake kills the look for me. pleeeeease get it flat lol

Comment

word man, i love this car but the rake kills the look for me. pleeeeease get it flat lol
                            he lieks the rake! and i do too.

Comment

I can totally see where you're coming from dude

In all seriousness though the back will come down a bit when the front is slammed. I'm going to test fit the flares a bit lower on the body so they still fit flush with the wheel so there's no wheel gap, but still a good amount of rake. We'll see what it looks like with the 18"s on there and a less beefy tire etc.

Right now its not ideal of course, but setting the suspension up like that confirmed that i wanted it to look 'power forward' when the build's done

I've got to say, to me, rake just looks mean.

sorry, i kind of went image crazy haha

Comment

• I only love rake because my rear lower control arm's are rusted to the bolts and I'm waiting on my first paycheck to replace them so I can finally cut the rear springs.

What's your excuse?
                                Stance-less

Comment

Working...
                                X