No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bahahahaha if you get pulled over i would rollll.

Comment

Lovit dude, put it away for the winter aye, good plan, they dont do well in the salt :/

I had a idea when i first got mine as i stumbled across a rx7 FC build in which they chopped the rear hatch off and made a pickup out of it.

I considered it for a week on mine but backed out as the VOSA people (uk/traffic/fun/modification nazi's) would rape me.

Comment

Originally posted by SLAMbert View Post
        Lovit dude, put it away for the winter aye, good plan, they dont do well in the salt :/

I had a idea when i first got mine as i stumbled across a rx7 FC build in which they chopped the rear hatch off and made a pickup out of it.

I considered it for a week on mine but backed out as the VOSA people (uk/traffic/fun/modification nazi's) would rape me.
        yeah seems like over in the uk the vosa will sticker your ride for absolutely nothing. on the east coast of canada things are a little more slack, i seem to be able to get away with a lot, although the cops here are usually total fucking pricks. chopping the hatch is a pretty sick idea, i would consider detaching the hatch for the summer and mounting a rear facing bench seat back there hahaha. were you getting that 1jz from driftmotion or what?

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

fuck yes dude. get that shit on NOW!! i wanna see this thing sideways!

Comment

Took it out of storage yesterday and went for a drive with my girl. had to get some fuel stabilizer and move it to the new underground garage i'm renting for the winter.

still sending emails back and forth on wheels. got paid for some design work though, so cash flow is on the increase. i might not be in huge debt by January 1st after all.

Comment

Damn, foxy girl and one sexy car.
              Christof Goulart
              FCGoulartDesign.

Comment

"secret underground death squad garge" similar to batcave MWAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                  "secret underground death squad garge" similar to batcave MWAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Keep at it, this car has tons of potential..

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                      ahahahahahaha yessssssss!

Comment

yeah seems like over in the uk the vosa will sticker your ride for absolutely nothing. on the east coast of canada things are a little more slack, i seem to be able to get away with a lot, although the cops here are usually total fucking pricks. chopping the hatch is a pretty sick idea, i would consider detaching the hatch for the summer and mounting a rear facing bench seat back there hahaha. were you getting that 1jz from driftmotion or what?
                        They will mate, had to run once for sparking in there presense and im just about scraping by with the front mount oil cooler lol.

Na bud a mate put me in touch with a scrappy who had one, but after i let it go i found out the head gasket had gone and it was a non runner so i think i dodged a bullet there.

Yeh ide love to migrate over to your side of the river, who knows maybe i will.

Comment

Everything about this thread is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by SLAMbert View Post
                            They will mate, had to run once for sparking in there presense and im just about scraping by with the front mount oil cooler lol.

Na bud a mate put me in touch with a scrappy who had one, but after i let it go i found out the head gasket had gone and it was a non runner so i think i dodged a bullet there.

Yeh i'd love to migrate over to your side of the river, who knows maybe i will.
                            It's pretty nice here man! no CCTV, no pete doherty or peaches geldof, the weather's amazing in the summer, lots of sun, long roads to drive.... list goes on haha. I love the uk though. I'm just trying to get you to move here so i can sell you my 7m stuff

what's your budget for an engine? pm me.

Comment

It's pretty nice here man! no CCTV, no pete doherty or peaches geldof, the weather's amazing in the summer, lots of sun, long roads to drive.... list goes on haha. I love the uk though. I'm just trying to get you to move here so i can sell you my 7m stuff

what's your budget for an engine? pm me.
                              No big brother or heroine addicts, mate sounds perfect. Nice to know your weathers good at least you dont have to put up with the dismal grey overcast sky, Long roads int really in short supply around here just a majority of them either have old bill lurking or speed bumps

Im moving to canada, simple.

pm sending chap.

Comment

no drug addicts?? im moving to canada then too!

Comment

Working...
                                X