No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefer the color scheme of the fronts, totally should've left it at it's lowest point!
    Originally posted by electricalbox
    12 inches of goodness!

Comment

• Holy Schnikes.
      All I can think of, as an expression after seeing this.

Instagram-PrimeLuxe
      Youtube-PrimeLuxe

Comment

• Tits.

Comment

• BRO! I see my sticker! <3

Amazed as always, shared as always
          -Strictly Pleasure-
          ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

• Looks the goods Paddy

Those 255s just need some persuasion, I had 275/35s on a 13" wide wheel before, just took a couple of bead blasts to get them to bead.
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Comment

• oh yes, love it!
                Bone stock 2004 Audi A8

Comment

• Comment

• best mk3 supra ive ever seen, i give my friend and his mk3 supra so much crap for failing compared to yours

Comment

• Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
                      I really hope you're not going to be using the stock intake manifold and twins:-/
                      Ohhhh shit, is my mind playing tricks on me or do I really remember something happening between you and paddycakes here?! I'm sure I read something in one of these pages, but it's been so long that I can't be certain...

That being said, this is still the best read on SW and gets my automotive-emotions going every time
                      Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• I just spend the last 2 hours maybe more reading the 40 pages of this thread. I had to make an account after reading it. Your car is fucking awesome! I saw it on YouTube one day a while back and now I finally found the build. I have an 89 Supra, it's my first car, and I hope to someday have it anywhere near this badass! Haha. You have inspired me with this build. I hope you keep going with it because this is unlike any other MKIII I've ever seen and just so awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raarasutra View Post
                          Ohhhh shit, is my mind playing tricks on me or do I really remember something happening between you and paddycakes here?! I'm sure I read something in one of these pages, but it's been so long that I can't be certain...

That being said, this is still the best read on SW and gets my automotive-emotions going every time
                          We did speak at some length about different setups last fall. I'm still %100 ready and waiting to evil out his 2JZ. That is, if he still has the balls to go through with it.........;-)
                          SENZA PARI

SENZA PARI by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
                          Flickr Album:
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/74953263@N07/

Comment

• daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn shit just got real!

#AlmightySoLeak #GloGang2k13Stream &#8216;Almighty So 2&#8217; out now: https://chiefkeef.lnk.to/AlmightySo2Follow Chief Keef: Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChiefKeefInst...
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• How long have you been back in Hell town?

Comment

• upppppdaaaateeeeee

Comment

Working...
                                X