Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scene chicks are faggots

Comment

lmfao. car looks sick. element #3 to the crew! onward!

Comment

YES!! get those wheels on man

Comment

was having a back and forth today on some custom wheels. going to sell the Enkei's i have now (barf) and get a little secret something for the winter/spring. still don't have enough in the bank for these:

but what i'm going to get for right now will look good, and be good for beating the car around with. have to buy those goddamn flares too.

I'm going to take a minute tomorrow to update you guys with some pictures of my shopping spree.

Deathsquad 4 Life.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
            Well, I took some time in CS4 to mess around and do a mock up of one general direction to go in.
            that makes ME horny and I'm far from a scene chick...
            - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram

Comment

subscribed
              www.flickr.com/theryp

Comment

pics now fucker!
                i love those wheels youre tryin to get

Comment

HOLIDAY SHOPPING SPREE.

It's been awhile since i've updated. it's slow going with spending money on the holidays and the car being locked up away from the salt and snow. I've got what i've been able to purchase over the last few weeks here.

Steering rack spacers for extra lock. it's not going to improve by much, but at least it'll give the tie rod some extra travel inside the rack. Next step will probably to mod the control arm on the hub itself. not an easy task...

Thats right. push button start, engine kill, pre oiler and whatever else. I'm going to do an entire dash overhaul, making most of it out of steel, going for a bare bones sort of feel.

Next is carbon mods supports for the front splitter (not pictured) made out of high density gloss black PVC.

My friend Jake (who rides the black honda street fighter and helped me re-paint my car) gave me both of these and the pioneer amp for free. Best friend a guy could ever have.
                  Had to repay the favor of course by buying him gold renthal ultra low rise gold street bars for his bike.

When i ordered the HSD HR coils from Driftworks they threw in a shitload of stickers. really nice guys. also a sticker from driftmotion in there, who supplied the rack spacers.

Yep, the classic el cheapo fogs you find at canadian tire, or any other place. had to cut them down to fit in the MK3 fog housing.

Bought a brand new JVC KD-R610. bluetooth, iphone, dual customizable colour.. really psyched to put this in and blast some ear bludgeoning metal.

White tremclad for the frame, green tremclad for the roll cage, and green duplicolour high heat for engine and maybe calipers.

Picked this up for the trunk. It'll go in the gun rack i'm building, along with some prop weapons.

Spent around $90 on some aviation and military warning/hazard stickers, as well as misc ones for fun.

as well as some stuff from fatlace

i won't be sticker bombing the windows or anything like that. just going to fool around with placement and see what works. getting rid of the current ones i have on there. I like the look of black gloss stickers on matte black paint so we'll see what the results look like.

Also bought some stuff from proper+

As far as what really matters, i haven't gotten my hands on wheels yet, but there's hope for the near future. Any new developments, i'll post here. It hurts looking at the ol' death mobile with those gross enkei's on there.

Happy Hellidays everyone. You could be really nice and get me a Defi VSD X for christmas

Last edited by padraigmk3; 12-05-2010, 09:51 AM.

Comment

I really like this. If you can pull it off to look like that fake you did, this one will be effing epic. But be aware, once it's badass like that it won't run on fuel anymore. It will need the souls of innocent virgins to even start up.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

i cant wait to see more pics dude! well done so far!

Comment

Also picked up a little something for the gun rack in the trunk to go with the axe and fake grenades:

My girlfriend is too shy to be a good Vannah White haha

Comment

lmao dude this is gonna be fucking epic.

Comment

Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post

Well, I took some time in CS4 to mess around and do a mock up of one general direction to go in.
                            Dude, I would so get wet in the pants if I were a scene girl...

If yours turns out like the one in that pic, I will bow down and paint the civic black.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              I really like this. If you can pull it off to look like that fake you did, this one will be effing epic. But be aware, once it's badass like that it won't run on fuel anymore. It will need the souls of innocent virgins to even start up.
                              I'm prepared for that. that's what the axe is for. Gotta chop them bodies up to fit in the tank.

Originally posted by DragginWagon View Post
                              lmao dude this is gonna be fucking epic.
                              that's the plan

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Dude, I would so get wet in the pants if I were a scene girl...

If yours turns out like the one in that pic, I will bow down and paint the civic black.
                              I'm going for nothing less dude, believe me, i'm not going to do this half way.

MARK MY WORDS: this car will be lower, darker and wider than my credit limit will allow. I swear to fuck i'm not going to stop untill i'm broke and going sideways down main street throwing sparks and breakin' hearts.
                              I won't disappoint you guys.

Comment

I love this topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X