Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its been awhile since I've been on this site.. oh and

Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
    Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

• good to see there is more progress happening

and never underestimate the power of brightly colored cable ties, they are the drifters best friend
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Loving every page of this... Keep em comin'!

Comment

• This probably the best build thread i've ever almost read.
          Great neck

Comment

• Anything new??!!
            http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Oppa gangnam style

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
              1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
              1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

• ^^^got me all excited and shit, thinking new epic pics were posted :-(
                now take it home and f*** with it- deftones

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfly View Post
                  ^^^got me all excited and shit, thinking new epic pics were posted :-(
                  haha someone else bumped it up for me too : / oh well, moar updates!

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
                  1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
                  1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Read the whole thread for the Supra/Legacy/Cressida and would like to say:

The concept of death squad and specially the Supra is just fabulously fabulous

Hope to see moooore of this raw insanity.

Best wishes from Latvia
                    Sorry for bumping this thread and getting everyone excited and sh**.

Comment

• [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GSk_0pNkgg]Need MOAR updates![/ame]
                      Originally posted by getamongst-it

Lower your expectations, you'll be much happier.
                      Oh, and your car too.

Comment

• Originally posted by arsa666 View Post
                        Hi Padriag! Love COTD as usual Video time soon?

Im wondering about throwing my Subie project to S/W, but Im afraid people will be *****` beacause the lach of stance x) (It desperatly need some Death Squad stickers btw)

And i actually sent the painting of COTD with my application for arts school. (And I got in, moving in about three weeks) Did you manage to print it out with a nice result?
                        Well, everybody starts somewhere. If people **** - I mean, shit on it, then just use that as motivation and work even harder to build up your subie. Eventually if you work hard enough, someday it won't suck. Take your time, plan it out, and don't give up.

Originally posted by Goose_Boost View Post
                        Mother of Jesus, I've read through the entire 32 pages of this in 2 days. Job well done my friend. Keep up the good work. I hope to make my MkIII as sinister as yours one day. Once I get some coil-overs I'll be satisfied for a little while, any suggestions?

The heart transplant of your COTD (Being the unholy 2J) is going to make one hell of a monster.

I'll buy some of your stickers for my supra soon!

Supporting ya all the way brother.

P.S. Joined this forum just so I could post and monitor your progress better.

-Goose

Well it depends on what your price range is and the ride height/ dynamics you want. If you're not mister moneybags and are looking to lower your MK3 and don't need a bunch of crazy features, I'd go with The HSD DualTech kit. It's not a monotube dampener so the ride won't be as aggressive, but it will get your MK3 low and it'll feel WAY better than throwing some janky lowering springs on your existing struts.

If you want to get a little crazy, I'd get the HSD MonoPro system. It's going to be about $400 more but it's a monotube dampener and has 16 levels of rebound/ compression adjustment, compared to the DualTech's 14. Both of these models have the dampening adjustment knob on the top of the strut which makes changing between settings really easy. Both models also have height adjustable independent of spring rate, so you can get low without your spring flopping around without preload. That's my two cents anyway.

Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
                        Yep... still a place in my heart for the mk3.
                        Would it be worth sharing that my Supra used to be known as the "white angel of death", due to the fact that the gentleman I bought it from hit and killed a man getting out of his car on the side of the road? Terrible, yes... but fitting of the thread.
                        Here she is after the flat black treatment. I know, so 2002.

198427_507779638709_5085_n by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

As for your exhaust dilemas... go straight out of the fender behind the front passenger wheel. Lighter, simpler, cheaper.... no issues whatsoever with ground clearance... and insane fire spittage.
                        If you don't do it, you're scared.
                        If you need someone to build it, well... just send me a pm. I'd actually love to do your whole engine bay... I'm tired of the polished crap. Drive it down, lets have a party.

Yep, I love this car. Good shit everywhere.

_____IT'S BIDNIZZ TIME

Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        Please padraig, for the love of all things unholy and damned, let him do it.
                        Okay, okay. I already talked to Senza Parai, and he's going to help me dominate the engine bay.

Originally posted by ;849065
                        Sick is an understatement.

Had a chance to check out Death Squad's rides at Stance Wars (with art of stance crew), definitely has some nice projects going on.

In fact, i just saw that subbie with teal sawblades couple times ago on Alderbridge in Richmond.
                        Thanks for coming and checking us out!

Originally posted by K_shan View Post
                        its been awhile since I've been on this site.. oh and

_____________ "FERRARI"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxj6J72qPuo"]Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift FAIL (YEC) - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        good to see there is more progress happening

and never underestimate the power of brightly colored cable ties, they are the drifters best friend
                        Haha true, but I think using them to stop your pre-oiler pump from rubbing on the serpentine belt is a pretty huge OVER-estimation! I mean, I would have AT LEAST used some yarn and popsicle sticks to reinforce it. Car performance mods 101 here people, jeez.

Originally posted by Tender Justice View Post
                        Loving every page of this... Keep em comin'!
                        Tender Justice sounds like a cop that does exotic dancing in her spare time. I'll keep the updates coming just for you stripper cop!

Originally posted by soulfly View Post
                        ^^^got me all excited and shit, thinking new epic pics were posted :-(
                        Originally posted by PJ Prendergast View Post
                        haha someone else bumped it up for me too : / oh well, moar updates!

FYI I usually update this thing on Fridays and I let people know when I post through the facebook page. I'm trying to update more frequently now that the re-build has begun

I'll update you with new pix and some big news in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by padraigmk3; 09-02-2012, 12:07 PM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• 00 Crown Estate - Daily
                          02 IS300 - Daily
                          86 Cressida Wagon - 2jzge VVTi
                          01 IS300 - RIP

IG: @RareSpecWheels
                          rarespecwheels@gmail.com
                          rarespecwheels.bigcartel.com
                          Build Thread

Comment

• Is it sad that I've read this thread all the way through 3 times? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbythunder View Post
                              Is it sad that I've read this thread all the way through 3 times? haha
                              Yeah, 3 isn't near as much as it should be.
                              lurkin and murkin

Comment

• NO

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                                http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

Working...
                                X