No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude your in VAN Now?! i followed this when you were far East lol. I've always loved this Supra, and those wheels! Pure boner material!!
    keep up with the updates, and if you need any friends i wouldn't mind cruising next to you when you get this thing rolling

Comment

• Most entertaining build thread. Good stuff.
      audentes fortuna juvat
      Pronunciation: \au̇-ˈden-ˌtās-fȯr-ˌtü-nä-ˈyu̇-ˌwät\
      "Fortune favors the bold."

Flaming Two Step
      Doing the Two Step

Comment

• possible wheel nut center cap arrangement that would go with the killkilldeath thing

Last edited by ZammoTheChoppa; 02-18-2012, 12:15 AM.

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
        http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• i like that ^^^
          IG: wade_rees_
          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
            i like that ^^^
            +1

Comment

• +2 that's sick.
              Padraig I gotta get ur paypal account name so i can get a rear window shticker. lemme know mang!
              Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

• awesome thread. feel like painting my mx72? im local too.
                00 Crown Estate - Daily
                02 IS300 - Daily
                86 Cressida Wagon - 2jzge VVTi
                01 IS300 - RIP

IG: @RareSpecWheels
                rarespecwheels@gmail.com
                rarespecwheels.bigcartel.com
                Build Thread

Comment

• Love the build.

I've got to say I can empathize with working in the lack of a garage, out in the cold and rain, and for that I've got to give you quite a bit of respect, especially with how well it has turned out thusfar.

Keep it up.
                  I Have No Idea What I'm Doing

Comment

• Omg i love this build im truley fucking inspired this build has convinced me to keep my mk3 keep up the good work
                    hoping for stance... someday

Comment

• welcome to vancouver! my freind anthony (e30 vert) met up with you the other day, prob come visit once you get settled
                      1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
                      I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

• Hey padraig, that's an awesome build you got going on. A buddy of mine linked me to it today and I had to join up to and send my regards your way. I've seen matte black done on a couple cars and they really don't pull it off well but you have it down pat.

I'm definitely going to check out your swag/merch that shit needs ot be repped; that's saying somehting because my wardrobe consists entirely of shirts from metal shows and it's hard for me to break the trend hah.

Anyways best of luck on your build, you have (more?) friends in Ontario now!

Comment

• Oh wow finally found the end of this thread ahaha.

SICK THREAD!! love the amount of pics and the video was awesome! can't wait to get some pics and videos of my stuff posted!

Comment

• Re-read the whole thread again, really sad to hear the supra is on the other side of the country, obviously the car's a massive part in your life and we all know long distance relationships suck. So i hope you find the funds to get her back to Vancouver and the machine makes a vengeful come back.

Been around this site for a while and this has been my favorite and most inspiring thread, don't stop.

Comment

• I couldn't find this by looking through the build threads, so I decided to search, I searched for "satan" and it came up, success

Comment

• i just read all 27 pages and this was the biggest emotional rollercoaster ive ever been on

Comment

Working...
                                X