No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That fucking Chicago thread is ridiculous. How can they say they are the first "death squad" and how do they think you were trying to be associated with them? None of there cars are styled to be "evil" or "dark" or "sinister" or anything like that. They just have multicolored cars and have a sticker. That whole thread is just bashing Canadians. Im sorry everyone cant appreciate the work you do like we can. Keep it going man!
    Last edited by NickBlais; 12-18-2011, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• I love you.

Comment

• I can't believe you haven't disassembled the wheels yet and reassembled with just rear barrels only for some 18x wide trial fitment.

Get on it man lol
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
          I love you.
          I give this ALL of the plus votes.
          Your car is sick... your shoes are beast... you sir, are fucking hilarious. What's not to love about this thread???
          Oh, and the upside-down cross headlights made me jizz just a little, so if they aren't actually on the car (because I can't find any pics other than the one from the Chi-thread) YOU NEED TO DO THAT!!!! HOLY TITS IT'S SO PERFECT FOR THIS MONSTER!!!!
          Originally posted by BigBody
          If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Comment

• merry christmas!
            E46 - UK

Comment

• Satan don't celebrate this "Christmas".

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Satan don't celebrate this "Christmas".
                roflcopter
                BUSTER!
                Low Standards
                Seffer on the Stanceworks
                sigpic

Comment

• We here in deathsquad called it AntiChristmas.
                  Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

• I like your build because the car is phenomenal, and it's so deathcore/grind/metal influenced. Fucking loving it. I'm gonna whore some of my favorites.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpDuZgs2KeQ"]i shot the sheriff - denouement - YouTube[/ame]
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Fn1I45a0U"]By Blood and Iron - The Infernal Offering - YouTube[/ame]
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUaAjEB3acg"]DESPISED ICON - Furtive Monologue (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube[/ame]
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ywZ2W28j8"]Winds of Plague - Refined In The Fire (NEW FULL SONG)(HD) - YouTube[/ame]
                    Last edited by DCJodon; 12-25-2011, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Might have to pick up a sticker to rock in Ottawa!

Love the build, fuck Chicago.

Comment

• needs updates mang

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHEI3E View Post
                          needs updates mang
                          yurp

Comment

• I've been lurking StanceWorks for quite a while. I have accounts on just about every forum (stance specific and not), and just came across this thread. I made an account for no other reason than wanting to be able to comment on the sheer epicness of this damn car and thread.

I just got my new project a few weeks ago (97 SC300 5spd) and plan to start my build asap. I was going to get some wide meisters and paint them bronze too, now it looks like I have to pick a different colour or wheel so as to not be called a copy cat haha. I also listen to Death/Grind/Hardcore/Tech/Brutal metal all day urr day. I guess I just saw this and went 'omgz twinzies!'. Anywho...

Welcome to Vancouver. Its been raining for like 10 days straight, and likely won't stop any time soon. Get used to it. Perhaps if there is a toyota/lexus/stance-ish meet we'll run into eachother.
                            Last edited by PeaceDisturber; 01-06-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Will you marry me?
                              ( f ; _ ; )f
                              braaaaaaaaains!

Comment

• Updates NAO!! Biotch! i needs zit.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X