• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that a fucking bong?
    you drove through manitoba.
    is that a fucking bong?

Comment

• Love it as always. Congrats on teh new place. Upgrading from street to garage is always great. I hope to see COTMFD in that 2 stall soon
      -Strictly Pleasure-
      ★AGGRESSIVE STREET★VIOLENT STYLE★

Comment

• awww yeah.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
          awww yeah.
          Okay, I just read your entire post 23 pages, and Simply marvelous it is. I Really want to build my 1987 toyota supra, it is blue like yours (back in the day) and I am wondering, where do you get the money?! I am in college, trying to get a job a year from now. But what do you do? I am super anxious and I hope this question is not disrespectful as I do not mean it to be in any way. P.S. I love MEshugga, Between the Buried and ME, and Animals as LEaders. If you haven't heard them yet, Biotch! Check them Crazy people Out! PLus! HOW DO YOU END UP WITH GARAGES ALL THE TIME! AHHHHHH! I am super duper jealous! And Hope that one day I can have the oppertunity to work on my car like you. YOu are my role model. I wanna paint mine Satin MAtte Army Olive GReen, gold star on flat black hood, and veilside rims like a duplicate of that one guy's supra. ANy way! I absolutely have been following ever since your beginning of the build, and I think it is amazing what you do! KEep it up! And You are officially amazing ! + I live in WAshington which is kinda close! HAhahhhaahaaha. I hope I never get the rod knock ever. I am writing too much and this is how much I talk hahahha All the time. So don't bother listening if I am overwhelming At this point. Bahahahaha Night

Comment

• Pretty sure he sells souls for a living.
            Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
            Alex

Comment

• Padraig you sick SOB how ya been? Fuck those shitcago asshats we're the true OE Deathsquad.
              As you might have noticed the old yotas gone, but I moved on to a truely scary beast. The squad is back in full swing. Hope to hear from ya soon mang. Merry xxxmas.
              -Dragwag.
              Deathsquad mofo.

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
                Pretty sure he sells souls for a living.

Good to see some progress here and well excecuted 666th post man! Perfectly entertaining as always. Tu build thread es muy sympático, tio!
                slamburglars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by spainobain1234 View Post
                  Between the Buried and ME
                  This is all I saw here. Sick update man. Can't wait to see the wheels finished.
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• My day is fulfilled.
                    '88 323 - K-swapped
                    '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

• Holy fuck of all fucks. This is amazing, This thread made me go through every emotion on the emotional rollercoaster.

Comment

• Oh Padraig <3

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I absolutely love s1's good choice sir!

1984 BMW 318i- 1JZ-GTE

Comment

• Love the build. If i had the spare cash I'd create something from Bavarian metal in honour of the COTMFD!
                            E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

• Just read through the entire f****d up thread over at jdmchicago.. Gotta admit - made me love your Supra even more! Keep it up, bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                                this was exciting. now it's just another supra chasing power... hold on,

the next cookie cutter supra is on line 2.
                                Hey now.. I will be purchasing a shirt. You should still get that cross bar outa the cage though ily
                                Creator of Power, Destroyer of the Average.

89 JZa70 SupraThe Silver bullet.. 850hp or BuST!<-- CLick me.. 2JZ-gte Swapped Billet 7175 ,ID2000's, Twin Disk ORC, JE Pistons, Eagle Rods, CF driveshaft, Volks TE37's, Chasebays Engine Harness, Stance GR+, More..
                                Check Out Our Facebook Page.. http://www.facebook.com/TruePerformance

Comment

Working...
                                X