No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That thread is retarded, there's a jdm death squad in long island since the late 90's.

Paradig pulls it off much fucking better than all of them anyway.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NeedingAnAudi View Post
      Seeing as how I live there..................
      My statement stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        My statement stands.
        Yeah. I really **** the asian import scene here
        Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
        Alex

Comment

• just looking through that forum, they post a few pics of 'the original death squad', with this:

is it just me or can they not spell 'death'? i swear it says 'dork'
          sigpic
          Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
          Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
          Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 340i View Post
              just looking through that forum, they post a few pics of 'the original death squad', with this:

is it just me or can they not spell 'death'? i swear it says 'dork'
              I think it says Dark Squad. Which makes no sense, the jdmc guys kept calling it D*squad not "Death Squad". Bunch of bitches if you ask me
              Strictly Pleasure/Zero Clearance/Stretch Your Legs
              Alex

Comment

• Well here we are. 666 posts on stanceworks. I love being part of this board, and coming on here to share my build and hear comments/criticisms/praise. I was saving the 666th post for something really special. Really REALLY fucking special.

You can't take money with you when you die, so I got rid of some.

I bought my dream wheels.

Okay, okay, so technically they're not completely my dream wheels yet. 8" width with et +43 makes for a very underwhelming wheel setup. That's why I'm re-barrelling them to 12" in the front, and 15" in the rear (or something around there). I'm so fucking psyched about getting something I've been drooling over for years. It's 900% worth the wait though. I'm going to get them re-painted bronze center/ bronze barrel because I was so pleased with how the Rotas looked.

Speaking of UPS who delivered the wheels (on the second attempt):

When I looked out the and saw the UPS truck pulling up, I felt just like this:

Here they are on the new Toyota FT-86 just for shits and giggles:

I recently moved too. I left the frigid, potholed, salty east coast for the slightly less cold, less potholed and unsalted west coast.

I just moved into a house with an attached two car garage, so now shit can get serious without resorting to installing fucking coilovers in the rain at 3 am (it was cold and wet, but worth it).

I went to buy brake rotors the other week and the guy who i was buying them from turned out to be stanceworks user suprarztt! Now THAT dude has one sick looking MK3:

jesus FUCK would you look at that! You know what they say....

He sold me his Brembo rear rotors:

Anyways, I'll move the COTD from the east coast to BC when I have the money saved up. I've been looking for used engine importers in BC but haven't been having a lot of luck oh well. No rush.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Last edited by padraigmk3; 12-10-2011, 05:08 PM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• FUCK YES. I'm so excite I think I'll go light some shit on fire.
                  Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                  Quitters never stance.

Comment

• me gusta

http://www.mvip.com.au
                    clicky^

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post

Oh, I almost forgot:

yessss

Comment

• Padraig, PM me if you need help with finding parts, I'm in Seattle and there's a good group down here and I head to Vanvouver pretty often. Also, try Terra2 imports. They sell JDM imports and parts. If they dont have what you need they can point you in the right dorection.

Comment

• <3
                          Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• I Lol'd.

So your down in vancouver now?

Comment

• fuck yea... good shit man, glad to see an update on this whole thing.
                              ///M 2.0
                              G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• yes!! im excited to see this progress more, even if you dont have the car in vancouver. what are you driving right now if the car is still back east??

Comment

Working...
                                X