No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats awesome man. triple turbos would be a brilliant idea. I would second what was said about quick spools. I don't think you can really go wrong. good luck to you sir!

Please say Plato shooting lasers out of his eyes is your t-shirt idea
    Last edited by godzillus; 09-22-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      ha ha great minds think alike lol.

i would think it would be impossible to fuck up a quickspool valve design since they are so simple, so the HD version should work alright for you as long as the actuator spring is for the right psi

care to spill what your secret engine of choice is?

oh and put me down for a couple of those stickers too man
      If there's one thing I've learned, it's that nothing is impossible, good OR bad haha. Yeah main thing is making sure the solenoid assembly is rated for the correct amount of pressure. The thing that would be worrysome is having any of the components in the path of exhaust flow degrading due to exhaust temp, and then material breaking loose, contacting the turbine wheel. That's worst-case scenario anyway.

Originally posted by Raarasutra View Post
      You make me laugh so hard and keep me so interested with your batshit-crazy way of thinking things through. I swear, you have to keep this going. Your thread has GOT to be the most fun I have reading the S|W forums. Srsly.

Now share some info on your devious plans, because that triple turbo thing had me cross-eyed for a bit.

DO IT NOW
      FOR REALSIES!!? Man, thank you!! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I just appreciate that ANYONE gives a shit about this car. That's why I try to reply to everyone who comments, because I don't take any of it for granted. Sell that bunny already.
      Get that E28/30 that you want and put it in the dirt! Do it now too, because an asteroid could hit earth in 2012 and then you'd go to the grave not knowing what it's like to get your sway bar torn out by a manhole cover.

YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE A MANHOLE VIRGIN DO YOU???

Oh P.S. I made a facebook page for the Death Squad. If it gets to 90,000 likes, I'll post close-up nood pix and set my car on fire!

"Is he serious about them noodz?"
      Last edited by padraigmk3; 09-27-2011, 10:59 AM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Number 7 to like the facebook page win. Hurry up with the stickers I need to join the squad.

P.S. 2jZ No shit

Comment

• #5 to like

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• super fast link to page like is super fast

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post

"Is he serious about them noodz?"
              in for FEMALE noodz
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Like #16

By the way, i'll buy death squad a sticker bruz.
                Gotta rep that shit in Australia

Comment

• I just spent the better part of my boring morning at work reading through this thread and I have to say that I can't stand flat black cars... Err well, until like an hour ago I guess. Thank you sir for changing my mind. This thing is absolutely sick!
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• SWEET!!

This is some real good entertainment, man! I too, became a fan of your COTD on facebook and it would be cool to REPRAZENT it in denmark! will surely be the only one knowing what the fuck its all about, but who cares. this thing is so awesome everyone around the world should know about it!!

gogo post some more progress, im bored at work every day!!

Comment

• I should have organized a bake sale at h2o to help raise funds... Of course, the cookies would be baked by satan himself, and the muffins would have tacks in them, not blueberry's

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                        I should have organized a bake sale at h2o to help raise funds... Of course, the cookies would be baked by satan himself, and the muffins would have tacks in them, not blueberry's
                        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                          FOR REALSIES!!? Man, thank you!! I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I just appreciate that ANYONE gives a shit about this car. That's why I try to reply to everyone who comments, because I don't take any of it for granted. Sell that bunny already.
                          Get that E28/30 that you want and put it in the dirt! Do it now too, because an asteroid could hit earth in 2012 and then you'd go to the grave not knowing what it's like to get your sway bar torn out by a manhole cover.

YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE A MANHOLE VIRGIN DO YOU???

HAHAHAHAHA

Actually I did sell that fucking car and fell 2 grand short of what I paid for it not a year ago. I must have seen 2 dozen cars in a short period of time, but I needed a reliable daily FAST. I got a sweet deal on an '02 jetta TDI, which I chipped, fitted with some TT 3.2 9-spoke wheels in satin black, a new radio for my finger poppin' tunes and decorated slightly. It still is a 4x4 though, and I blew my turbo So it goes without saying that stance will come when I have dough and a working turbo... Injectors are in the mail though, and I got a TT short-shift, so I still have something to work on Will try my hand at paint when I have some free time, want to run my winter rims in construction orange and maybe do the body myself.

No pics yet, because no racecar. :P
                          Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• 1. you cant dunk on me nigga.

2. <3 your updates.

ive never seen those valves in person, nor heard alot about them but i wanna see this happen on a 7m/xJZ motor.
                            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 09-23-2011, 05:52 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• If you make t shirts I will buy to support your build keep up the great work and hilarious updates.

Comment

• I am happy about all of this!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X